EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife purchased a new red purse and shoes to match our Red Jewel Enclave.
As she is in the garment industry by trade, I am sure there will be jackets, dresses, pants, etc etc :banghead: :banghead:
I am losing my closet space, help me stop this madness :help: :help: :help: :help: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :sosad: :sosad:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I wouldn't call that maddness. Makes sense to me. :angel:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the difference between us, I would find a way to make extra space into another garage slot :thumb:, and you would make it into a walk in closet >:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
This makes perfect sense, Mr. Buick. Makes me want to run out and get a new Winter White Wool coat and matching bag, ok, and the shoes (stilettos) ofcourse!

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
MRBUICK said:
That's the difference between us, I would find a way to make extra space into another garage slot :thumb:, and you would make it into a walk in closet >:D
LOL, you know me so well. When we remodeled the house I had my husband move interior walls so I could have a walk-in closet. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You women sound just like my lovely wife of 26 years, get some new underwear, so now you need a whole new ensemble to match something that no one will see(except me)
My 2 teenage daughters are just like their mother..........OH LIFE IS GOOD 8)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
****. I thought, now I've heard everything.

Then I remember when we got our new Oldsmobile minivan White/black trim I was buying a lot of black and white and thought that was oh so cool to wear when I drove it. And also, my cappuccino frost metallic with cocoa/ cashmere interior Rendezvous matches my German Shepherd soooooooo nicely.....Come to think of it, just the other day I bought a lovely pair of gold sunglasses, beautiful, classy and rich looking to wear when driving my new Gold Mist Enclave (by the way, the interior will still match my German Shepherd). :eek:hno:

What's next? I guess it's a gal thing, MRBUICK.[/color] Besides I bet your wife looks great in RED!! :love:[/color]

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Burt matches my eyes. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Isn't that romantic :-*

R

·
0 Posts
i think this is where the manly or girly car comes in to play.

also depends on weather your a man or a woman here. Women need every thing to match, i on the other hand am lucky if i get matching socks on.

its not unlikely to see me in a orange shirt, green shorts, one white sock and one blue sock and white shoes. driving a silver truck.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
its not unlikely to see me in a orange shirt, green shorts, one white sock and one blue sock and white shoes. driving a silver truck.
Is it not likely or not unlikely, Thunder?[/color]
Now, I'm just askin', so don't get upset with me.[/color] :eek:hno:

R

·
0 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
Is it not likely or not unlikely, Thunder?[/color]
Now, I'm just askin', so don't get upset with me.[/color] :eek:hno:
not unlikely, is correct.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I would love a matching Carbon Black Enclave for my White Diamond Enclave. That would dress up our drive & garage with a great spectator look. :wine:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Geeeeeesh, don't tell me you now want to buy an Enclave, to look good with your Enclave?! I'll never get mine...[/color] :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Vikchik and Rosita - check out ClaveCraver's gallery for a picture of matching Enclaves. You're right Vik they look good together. :cheers:

·
Registered
186 Posts
axiama said:
Vikchik and Rosita - check out ClaveCraver's gallery for a picture of matching Enclaves. You're right Vik they look good together. :cheers:
LOL, I seen that AFTER I posted this. Ofcourse, I don't think this will happen any time in near future, we have a one car payment at a time policy.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Yeah, I saw that already and I think he needs to sell me one of them, one to a customer until we all get ours, should be the rule, dontcha think?

:violent:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts