EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Austin -- see that Dallas Autoshow is in two weeks. 4/2-4/6.

Does GM offer discounts after each auto show -- do you have to attend?

How long after the show are the discounts valid? '09 Enclave order desks open 4/17!

thanks,

m

·
Registered
32 Posts
I can tell you that after the Canadian National Auto Show in Toronto at end of January the promotion they offered was that if you did a credit application at the GM booth at the show you got 1% off whatever lease finance rate was standard for when you order the car. Dont know how long it was good for, but yes you did have to submit an application at the Auto Show.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is a $500 Ft Worth Auto Show bonus cash available right now to some zipcodes in TX but the bonus cash is NOT available on the Enclave, so my quess is there will be a $500 bonus during/after the Dallas show, but it won't be good an the Enclave.

I would not bet on seeing any rebates at all on the Enclave until next fall when they try to sell all the reamining 08's..

You can't find them on the lots here in the Dallas area, especially the CX cloth model.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info --

looks like I'll just be ordering an '09 anyways --

I have a GSU, not sure if I'll be able to do better than that, but won't hurt to try.

M

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Austin as well and looking at buying an 09. My family has just about out grown our LS. Which dealer are you looking at?

·
Registered
509 Posts
It's usually a $500 auto show bonus during/after an auto show, in the surrounding area of where it was at, and on most vehicles.

You will never see that kind of a thing on an '09 any time soon, at least until the '09 auto show season starts and even then, maybe not, if the Enclave is excluded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts