EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could be a dumb question, but I can't seem to find it. I read the manual and did a forum search here and didn't see anything. It has so many other features, that I figured it has to display digital mph somewhere.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Not that I'm aware of.

THe only time you can see the speed on the display-- is when you SET your CRUISE--- it will display the MPH youre currently traveling at.

But no--- no display of the changing speed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotcha, thank you for the response, rbarrios. kinda annoying considering how much other data can be displayed by the Enclave DIC and that cars 10 years older can do it. and it would be an easy feature to add. but oh well, not the end of the world.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
my 2013 Equinox has it... big numbers...
but thats one Item-- I dont use/display.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. Yep, my old 2012 equinox and my wife's 10 terrain had a digital speedometer also - just like in your images. that's what made me wonder why the '15 enclave wouldn't have it. would seem to be a really simple add on for the engineers.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
MONK said:
DUDE!! You have an 8 year old car with only 144 miles on it?!? How the heck does THAT happen???
Thats my Equinox when new in 2013...
so its about 4 yrs old- with 61,000.

My Traverse will be 8 yrs old in a few months... now with 127,300.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'd like a digital speedo and HUD. Especially, HUD. The steering wheel barely goes up far enough for me to be able to see the speedo/tach. A mid mounted digital speedo would fix that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
MONK
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing