EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any stats as to what kind of people are buying Enclaves? If I had to guess, I would say that the Enclave appeals to just slightly more men than women; that the average age of buyers is between 45 and 60; that average household income is between $100k and $200k per year; that the average education is a bachelor's degree or better; that buyers tend to be suburban rather than in cities or small towns; that most buyers are married and have children; and that buyers probably have more than one car. I would guess that most buyers are not exactly crazy about President Bush but that if Hillary Clinton stepped in front of their car, they'd run her over. As far as ethnicity of buyers I would guess there is a wide popularity spanning white, black and Asian.

On the other hand I could be talking out of my ass and be way off base. It wouldn't be the first time.

Big "Gallup Poll" Larry
[/color]

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
You are probably pretty close.
Let's try not to get political here :angel:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Big Larry said:
Are there any stats as to what kind of people are buying Enclaves? If I had to guess, I would say that the Enclave appeals to just slightly more men than women; that the average age of buyers is between 45 and 60; that average household income is between $100k and $200k per year; that the average education is a bachelor's degree or better; that buyers tend to be suburban rather than in cities or small towns; that most buyers are married and have children; and that buyers probably have more than one car. I would guess that most buyers are not exactly crazy about President Bush but that if Hillary Clinton stepped in front of their car, they'd run her over. As far as ethnicity of buyers I would guess there is a wide popularity spanning white, black and Asian.

On the other hand I could be talking out of my ass and be way off base. It wouldn't be the first time.

Big "Gallup Poll" Larry
[/color]
66/75K/MS/Married, grandkids/small town/a little disappointed in Bush not standing up and go with more of the conservative agenda/

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Big Larry said:

Big "Gallup Poll" Larry
[/color]
Man buyer, woman driver
Ages 42 and 48, respectively
Income - close enough to not be inaccurate
Degrees - MS Engineering and JD, respectively
Suburban Minneapolis
2 kids
Clinton - I would probably run her over and my wife would probably provide first aid ;D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well, let's see here:

Male buyer & male drivers
Me 45, him 34
Income is close enough
Degrees - MS and certified to the point of idiocy & BA
We live in suburban Oklahoma City (as if MOST of it is not suburban) :rofl:
No kids
We will take Clinton over Bush! Not happy with any of the crap from either party though.

·
Registered
358 Posts
35 yr White female driver.
Postgraduate degree
Income accurate
2 kids
Suburbs of Columbus
:banghead: for our political climate regardless of party.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Married Man
Ages 34 and 32, respectively
Income - between 100K and 200K somewhere
Degrees - BS in CJ and Poli Sci and Law Degree
Suburban Maryland
3 small kids
Clinton - I would probably run her over and my wife would then run her over a second time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Male purchased, female driven
33, 32 respectively
income accurate
bachelors for both of us
suburban Silicon Valley, Ca
10 year old, 2 year old, baby girl on the way (due 01-29-08)
Clinton I guess... similar to choosing lethal injection or the chair, both are bad

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Average age: below average – 32
Household income – check
:bs: check – finance
Suburban – check
Married – check
Children – check
More than one car – check
Clinton – :soapbox: Some of you guys are just threatened by the thought of a female president! Just kidding, I’d hit her too. >:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Male influenced, jointly purchased,
33, 33 yrs old
income accurate
bachelors on one, Associates on the other yet licensed out the wazoo.
Rural Kansas area
5 year old, and 8 year old
Really not liking my choices this time around, However, if forced to choose,... and I am; If Clinton wins, we're selling the Enclave and moving to Guatemala to become hotel owners. ..... Okay, maybe we'll take the Enclave. ;D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
To all,
Thank you for NOT taking this thread to an extreme, politically.
This forum is not the place for that.

MRBUICK

·
Registered
158 Posts
Male, 40, no kids, never married, no degree, income accurate, suburban home, one car, hate politicians (they all lie).

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I THINK MR BUICK SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
"kind of married"
Is that anything like "kind of pregnant" ???

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
MRBUICK will remain mysterious, kind of like "The Wizard of Oz" :cheers:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
MRBUICK said:
"kind of married"
Is that anything like "kind of pregnant" ???
How do I answer that ::) All the benefits as well as the problems without the paperwork I guess, better than kind of pregnant

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
axiama said:
Clinton – :soapbox: Some of you guys are just threatened by the thought of a female president! Just kidding, I’d hit her too. >:D
As I tortured myself on the elliptical machine at the gym this afternoon I had some time to think about this further. I've decided against hitting the good Senator with my car. It wouldn't be fair to Burt.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
MRBUICK said:
MRBUICK will remain mysterious, kind of like "The Wizard of Oz" :cheers:
or better yet, like Charlie Townsend, of "Charlie's Angels" fame :thumb:
hidden behind the intercom........yes, I'm rich, and have 3 beautiful girls working for me ;D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Okay, Big Larry...
Everything you said here I am not...well, except the "old" part...[/color] :D

Run, MRBUICK, Run! You will give us a "non-politician" to vote for![/color] :thumb:

Bsox, you can not really be "kind of married". I think you are married in each others ♥eyes. Otherwise you wouldn't put up with the crappy part. Yer committed so admit it. It's a good thing...L♥ve is grand! [/color] :cheers:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts