EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went to a Buick Dealer Service Department 100 miles from the town that I live in and bought my Enclave............

What a joy !!!!!!!!!!

They took my car in and added 2 TSB updates to the computer software for the "over-sensitive ABS" and "20" rims",..........

They only took one and a half hours and I was on my way back home.........

Service Manager was friendly and informative , mechanic came out to the lobby and talked to me twice about what he was doing,............

I have NEVER experienced such quality care and service........

My "hometown" Dealer where I bought the car was "rude to my wife, ignorant, unhelpful, and did not even know the computer updates existed"..........

My wife was so upset for what she has been put through by our "hometown" Dealer,
...........she wanted to sell the car!!!!!!!!

Three cheers for "Reliable Buick" in Roseville, CA

chicomed

·
Registered
435 Posts
Wow, did you ever hit the nail on the head. I don't get my car serviced where I bought it (it's just too far), but the dealer who services it (Bruno, in Brooklyn, NY) is the greatest. He never pushes, does the job, checks the car, and is always very polite. I wish I could say the same for his sales department...that's why I didn't buy my last 2 cars from him...but they always service them.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Glad to hear you are getting things fixed, is she happier with it now ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I also bought my car away from where I live. The dealers close to home are pushy, arrogant and GREEDY. They expect Enclave buyers to come in and pay their money with no questions. We all know it is great car, but should we lie down and take it in the shorts?

In my book you have to continue to provide service after the sale to keep me coming back. If not, SAYONARA, ADIOS or what ever you want to call it. I won't be back!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I posted the HVAC problem I had it fixed in two days, one day to troubleshoot and one day to have the part shipped. I had the work done at a recommended GMC dealer about 25 miles from me. The local dealer had the car for 5 days and had no clue what was the problem. I will not use the local dealer again. They weren't very happy when I told them someone else fixed the Enclave. The problem ended up as the HVAC unit itself. It had a ground on one of the input wires, internal to the unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts