EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
My treatment of these guys is this: I say "I'm not near my computer - just a minute, I'll go there." Then I put the phone down and go on about my business. At least for 5 or ten minutes, until they get tired of waiting, I'm not being bothered, and they are not bothering anybody else.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
rockyp said:
My treatment of these guys is this: I say "I'm not near my computer - just a minute, I'll go there." Then I put the phone down and go on about my business. At least for 5 or ten minutes, until they get tired of waiting, I'm not being bothered, and they are not bothering anybody else.
Good one! But it is so much fun to poke at them and then they realize...."oh crap I just wasted my time". While I am laughing and laughing and laughing.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
It has been a while since I received a call.

I have finally decided on the perfect answer to the calls we receive concerning our "Microsoft windows computer is infected".

Today I decided to just say "I do not own a computer. Bye-Bye"

:happy: :D

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
AND you know those phone scammers? They are known to insert phone numbers with your area code to make you think they are local. Had one earlier today.

WELL I just had one come in on my cell phone. It wasn't a scammer though. It was a woman who said "you called me". I said "nope" I never called you.

The little shits are spoofing my cell phone number to call others. I told her to ignore any calls which may come in with my cell phone number.

I wish this type of crap could be prevented.

I had another one of those "this is Microsoft support your computer is showing a virus we need to take care of". I did my usual, leading the little twit on and then said "gotcha" and hung up.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Sorry, Have to do this. I saw the subject of this thread and I have the perfect picture for it....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
That's a funny looking set of big knockers. In fact, that's a funny looking chick, too. :D
I thought it was pretty funny. :)

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
:happy: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I was searching for some kind of photo to post in this thread, but this beats anything I could find!!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
;D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
ROFLMFAO!!!! I just received a recorded message that "I will face prosecution and arrest if I do not call this number 916-241-0429 and settle the outstanding balance due to the government".

ROFLOL....and I wasn't born yesterday dumbass!

I have contacted the local sheriff department and gave them the number. They said this happens daily and the perps, scammers, change their number daily.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Sailfish said:
ROFLMFAO!!!! I just received a recorded message that "I will face prosecution and arrest if I do not call this number 916-241-0429 and settle the outstanding balance due to the government".

ROFLOL....and I wasn't born yesterday dumbass!

I have contacted the local sheriff department and gave them the number. They said this happens daily and the perps, scammers, change their number daily.
Oh, no! If you don't pay up immediately, will you still be able to participate on this forum if you end up in jail? ;D

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
GoldEnclave said:
Oh, no! If you don't pay up immediately, will you still be able to participate on this forum if you end up in jail? ;D
Sighhhhh.........hummm...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
ROFLMAO....talk about some supid ass people. Received another call today concerning "this is the IRS calling about a serious issue. You must call us back at 202-621-0172 immediately or face arrest".

If that ******* thinks I am falling for this, he is really dreaming big time. I didn't fall for it yesterday and I sure as **** am not falling for it today, or tomorrow.

Plus I tried to call the number back, just to jack his ass around, line has been busy for the last 15 minutes.

Here is my report concerning the call.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Not again! Sailfish, I never knew that you were so irresponsible! You'd better pay these people right away...whatever they ask. :tard:

:hilarious2: Sometimes, I amuse myself, if not anyone else. ;)

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
GoldEnclave said:
Not again! Sailfish, I never knew that you were so irresponsible! You'd better pay these people right away...whatever they ask. :tard:

:hilarious2: Sometimes, I amuse myself, if not anyone else. ;)
ROFLOL!!! :phone: :blahblah: :party: :hilarious2: :veryhappy:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I stepped out for a while, had to run an errand. When I returned there were messages!!!!

Persistent little scam artist. The 202-621-0172. AND he left a name, Richard Parker WHICH I would bet, oh let's say, $1,000.00 is a fake name.

The little spammer left THREE phone messages in 1 hour. He was insisting that the Sheriff :police: will be knocking on my front door.

Ohhh...I am skeered.....so very skeered. I am shaking in my boots...NOT. :yikes:

Now if he would actually pick up his **** phone when I call, has been busy each time, I could have some fun at his expense. Get him all so excited thinking that he just may make some money off of me. >:D

ROFLMFAO....like I said the other day...."I wasn't born yesterday". ;D

:happy: I wonder what phone number the scammer will use tomorrow? I have already reported two, can't wait to add a 3rd to the list.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Too bad you don't have a friend in law endorsement who could answer the phone for you and shake the scammer up a bit.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
About this Discussion
108 Replies
14 Participants
sailfish
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing