EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official! I am now, for the very first time (drum roll, please!!) Hot Rod Great Gramma. :love: :clap: We now have a great granddaughter to love in addition to the 19 Gkids.

I am also now officially, the Clave Woman of California! :thumb: My CLAVWMN plates were put on the Clavemobile yesterday. :sunny: Just in time for my next road trip north through almost the entire state (700 miles) :) :happy:

Gramma

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
That's great news! 19 grandkids?!? :eek:

:clap:

·
Registered
114 Posts
And I thought I was doing something with 7 of them. So htrdgrma, I humbly bow. I am not worthy. All of mine are in Southern California, in Long Beach and El Monte.

Enjoy that Enclave

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
htrdgrma
Congratulations!!! :thumb: :thumb:

MRBUICK

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congratulations for sure.
A total of 9 from 23 to 2 years old here. (my three Daughters are done)
Our Great Granddaughter will be here in September.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Congrats htrdgrma....on the Clave Title and the Grand. 8)
Rocketman

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats!!! What a fine day! Although, I just have to ask - are you really old enough to have a great-grandchild?! I mean, you drive a cool Enclave and have that cool vanity plate.... ;D

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Badney, I am so cool, 8) I even let my 18 year old grandson drive the Clave. (with his Mom and Dad in it, of course) He and the 16 yr old are very impressed with their Gramma's ride.

I am more than old enough to have a great granddaughter. Her mommy is 25, the oldest of our grandchildren. We have a little one turning a year old on the 24th of May. We think that may be the end of the grandchild chain. All this from 4 of our 6 children.

Now all you Californios, look out for me and wave, I'll be motating up the entire state with my Clavemobile next week sometime. :)

Gr. Gramma :angel:

·
Registered
743 Posts
htrdgrma said:
Badney, I am so cool, 8) I even let my 18 year old grandson drive the Clave. (with his Mom and Dad in it, of course) He and the 16 yr old are very impressed with their Gramma's ride.

I am more than old enough to have a great granddaughter. Her mommy is 25, the oldest of our grandchildren. We have a little one turning a year old on the 24th of May. We think that may be the end of the grandchild chain. All this from 4 of our 6 children.

Now all you Californios, look out for me and wave, I'll be motating up the entire state with my Clavemobile next week sometime. :)

On the way up, don't forget Hiway 1 Coastal Hiway, if you get the chance. Beautiful !
Good Luck and be careful.
Gr. Gramma :angel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts