EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My enclave has started throwing the P0008 and P0017 codes. I understand these are likely the timing chain codes, but most info I can find is for the older 2007-2009 engines. Am I totally out of luck, or is it worth replacing the camshaft position sensors? Is there anything different on the vvt engines?

It is also throwing a p0420 and p0430, o2 sensor 2 efficiency. I'm not sure how, but I'm wondering if it could be related since I've replaced both sensors and the catalytic converter and they keep coming up.

· Registered
3 Posts
My enclave has started throwing the P0008 and P0017 codes. I understand these are likely the timing chain codes, but most info I can find is for the older 2007-2009 engines. Am I totally out of luck, or is it worth replacing the camshaft position sensors? Is there anything different on the vvt engines? It is also throwing a p0420 and p0430, o2 sensor 2 efficiency. I'm not sure how, but I'm wondering if it could be related since I've replaced both sensors and the catalytic converter and they keep coming up.

· Registered
3 Posts
My enclave has started throwing the P0008 and P0017 codes. I understand these are likely the timing chain codes, but most info I can find is for the older 2007-2009 engines. Am I totally out of luck, or is it worth replacing the camshaft position sensors? Is there anything different on the vvt engines?

It is also throwing a p0420 and p0430, o2 sensor 2 efficiency. I'm not sure how, but I'm wondering if it could be related since I've replaced both sensors and the catalytic converter and they keep coming up.
Did you ever figure out what the p

[/QUOTE
did you figure out what the p0008 an p0017 was?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts