EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know exactly what this means but found it interesting, if not funny, but I am still really not sure what the comment means. It was a comment made about a USA today article about the inaugural flight of Singapore Air's first Airbus A380, a luxury jumbo jet. This was the first comment to the article on the web.

"People paying tens of thousand to fly on that thing is much like paying thousands to drive the new Buick!! Makes no sense whatsoever! You might as well save some $$ and pay $500 to fly on a 747, the ride is going to be no different!"

here is the link.... http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2007-10-24-a380-takes-off_N.htm

G

·
i have flown in the air bus it was not the one like that, but is was an air bus model. , i went to hawaii with some friends(thats 7 hours to cali and about 6.5 hours over the pacific, was real awsome, it had a chilies restraunt on it, my parents were nice enough to get us our own section with television and internet port for our computers, i would fly the air bus definatly. and NO it does not cost 10's of thousands, but it was a one time treat.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
If you read that guy's profile, he sound like a real winner....I would take any of his opinions with a grain of salt and consider the source. It almost sounds like he is saying that there was some kind of "test drive" event early on that people paid several thousands of dollars for the opportunity to drive the Enclave before it was released?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have flown in the air bus it was not the one like that, but is was an air bus model. , i went to hawaii with some friends(thats 7 hours to cali and about 6.5 hours over the pacific, was real awsome, it had a chilies restraunt on it, my parents were nice enough to get us our own section with television and internet port for our computers, i would fly the air bus definatly. and NO it does not cost 10's of thousands, but it was a one time treat.
Of course you did.

G

·
it was not the big one though, it was the same size at a 747 just from airbus insted of boing, i did it through northwest airlines. we had a blast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts