EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started noticing that my DIC would start to dim at random points during the day (had nothing to do with the time of day or the automatic lights). Now the DIC goes completely off until I smack the top of my dashboard above the DIC and then it usually comes back on for a brief period of time and then turns back off completely. I'm guessing it's some kind of wiring problem or the module, but wondering what you guys think. Also, how in the heck do I access the DIC?

I've scoured the forum looking for others with similar issues and I can't seem to find anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking for that information too! Were you able to find a solution? Mine has started to do the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
I notice that both of these Enclaves are 2008s. I wonder if this is just an issue of aging electronics, or if there is a flaw with some of the early DICs?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I started noticing that my DIC would start to dim at random points during the day (had nothing to do with the time of day or the automatic lights). Now the DIC goes completely off until I smack the top of my dashboard above the DIC and then it usually comes back on for a brief period of time and then turns back off completely. I'm guessing it's some kind of wiring problem or the module, but wondering what you guys think. Also, how in the heck do I access the DIC?

Did you ever figure out a solution?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same boat here with our 2008 Enclave. We have water infiltration, possibly from the windshield and thought that may be to blame, but seems other 08 owners are having the same issue... no answers yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts