EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got Flava this weekend :blob: :blob: :blob:

We decided to celebrate the long weekend, we went and drove to New York then we went and drove to Paris, stopped by Egypt to see the pyramid. Check out my gallery.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
vegas is lovely especially at nite when all lit up.

gonna take mine to italy

·
Registered
743 Posts
FlavaClav said:
Finally got Flava this weekend :blob: :blob: :blob:

We decided to celebrate the long weekend, we went and drove to New York then we went and drove to Paris, stopped by Egypt to see the pyramid. Check out my gallery.
I traveled some of those same streets last year. Beautiful out there. The only difference is ......I wasn't in a Clave, But, I will be the next time. Ha ! 8)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Very sharp Flava! :thumb: Now all you need to do is get some of those lovely Vegas showgirls to pose for a marketing photo with your Enclave. Talk about a sexy fest.....the Enclave and scantily clad showgirls......Hot Hot Hot all around :love:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
OK, you win the most creative gallery award. WOW! Great pics. :banana:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow! Thos photos could be used at billboards. Very impressive. I enjoyed looking at them! :clap2:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Fun pictures and congrats. The black looks very nice. I bet we see Buick take your pics and create a marketing campaign with drive bye's of Paris, Luxor, the strip and the tagline - a modern interpretation of classic luxury and style. Make sure to cash those royalty checks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
FlavaClav,
Great Pictures!
I could have used some LV directions from you this past Tuesday. We tried to get home down Hywy 95 from Treasure Island, but the "lady" in the nav kept sending me to I15. I knew she was wrong, so I went right when she said left and left when she said right until I gave up lost and let her route me down 15 and home towards Henderson on the 215.
My wife tells me I have to start listening. ??? ;D

Wayne

·
Registered
39 Posts
Next time try going to Monte Carlo, say Hi to the 4 Queens (there out of the Stratosphere). Too bad erosion took the Barbary Coast ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments everyone. As you can see, we've been busy this weekend. I've added a few more pics. Care to gues where we went?

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Those are some great pictures. I Had a funny thought while viewing though. The different pictures reminds how we pose our family in front of different things when on vacation or on a family trip. I guess the Enclave is a memebr of the family ;D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL, that is so true...just to say "been there, done that". Sometimes it's a pain to pose Flava, with traffic and everything. I'm sure other people thought I was crazy...taking pictures of my car instead of my family.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts