EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could have belonged in the nit picky thread... but I am looking for advice. How are Enclave owners hanging their dry cleaning? There are no handles at the passenger seats.... and I placed a clothing rod in the back but it is almost impossible to get to. I'm tall, and I practically have to climb in. Please help!

·
Registered
80 Posts
There are the standard clothingn hooks in the back by the third row. They are hidden since you need to press them for them to pop out. I would image you can reach them after popping the rear hatch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah - I know about the hooks and I can hardly reach them and I'm 5'9. The only thing we have figured out is trying to raise the headrest on one of the back seats and hang the clothes on the metal part. I'm having a hard time getting those to raise too! Help!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
fhalter said:
This could have belonged in the nit picky thread... but I am looking for advice. How are Enclave owners hanging their dry cleaning? There are no handles at the passenger seats.... and I placed a clothing rod in the back but it is almost impossible to get to. I'm tall, and I practically have to climb in. Please help!
Yeah, at 5'9" I have to fold/slide 2nd seat to reach hooks. Works well but not very convenient. So I notice small, little hooks on bottom of 2nd row grab handle/bars (up top) and think I may put a small 2" key ring circle there, as they face the wrong way to hang garments. I don't know there true purpose, but I may try this. It's so easy to reach when you open rear door!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts