EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
We have purchased a 2008 enclave with the headrest DVD players. Is there a button on the dash somewhere that needs to be on to let the headrest players be able to be turned on?

Thanks

·
Registered
440 Posts
I didn't think the headrest DVD players were an option in that year, I am thinking they might be after market. I could be wrong on them being aftermarket.

Can you take a picture of them. Also look under the seat to be sure there isn't a dvd player under one of them.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Look like the Invision aftermarket units. You won't have control of them from the dash unit. They both are self contained units that let each rear seater watch a different DVD headphones should have A/B channels. You can also slave one of the units and watch same dvd on both headrest units.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the information. I press on the power button on each unit and they don't come on. It is like they are not getting power so I was thinking there was a main switch somewhere. Rexster, I see Texas gulf coast. We love Port A!!!! :blob:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Well, you got at least 2 Port A's. Port Arthur and Port Aransas

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Here in Washington, we love our Port Angeles!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
B Rad said:
Sorry. Port Arkansas. Love the beaches, island, and ferry :blob:
I'm sure you meant Port Aransas

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s more of a question I have a 2012 Enclave and can’t get my DVD’s to power on same units as the picture ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts