EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buick mentions that Enclave has an "easy exit" drivers seat. Google searches show this is also a Cadillac feature also. What is it? I can't find a description anywhere. Exclusive to Buick only (i.e. not for Outlook, Acadia?)

Thanks
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
it sends the seat al the way back and may lower it so it is supposed easier to get out, but it does not go back to your position with out pressing the memory seat again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
it sends the seat al the way back and may lower it so it is supposed easier to get out, but it does not go back to your position with out pressing the memory seat again.
Or you can set it to go back to a memory position when the remote is used to unclock the vehicle. I personally have turned this feature off since the seat is back in the memory position when you try to get into the vehicle. I would have preferred a setting that returned the seat to the memory position once the key is put in the ignition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rollin Thunder said:
it sends the seat al the way back and may lower it so it is supposed easier to get out, but it does not go back to your position with out pressing the memory seat again.
Excellent! So when I return to the car it is in "easy entrance" position. Once I am in I just hit my memory button and it moves back. This is perfect.

Thanks
p.s. Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum.. it was after midnight and I was bit droopy eyed. The admin should delete or move this..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gbshuler said:
Excellent! So when I return to the car it is in "easy entrance" position. Once I am in I just hit my memory button and it moves back.
Visited the dealer at lunch. Enclave has 3 buttons for seat position. Two of them are like the Acadia/Outlook (labeled "1", and "2"). The third button, in the middle, has a special symbol. I presume this middle button is the "easy exit" button.

When I hit the middle (easy exit) button the seat moved back from a front position. It didn't move all the way back though (what I wanted it to do). Still very handy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
it sends the seat al the way back and may lower it so it is supposed easier to get out, but it does not go back to your position with out pressing the memory seat again.
Technically, these are 2 separate functions. all Easy exit is supposed to do is move the seat all the way back to
make it easier to get out. The memory seat function is supposed to put the seat and mirrors to the position
that was saved.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
linuxtwit said:
Technically, these are 2 separate functions. all Easy exit is supposed to do is move the seat all the way back to
make it easier to get out. The memory seat function is supposed to put the seat and mirrors to the position
that was saved.

I know that, all that i was saying is that the easy exit seat does not go back to your settings, like if you put the key in agian and that you eather have to move it back up manualy or press the memory button corasponding to your setting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
ah, ok. You want the easy exit and memory function combined into one rather than being 2 distinct
and independant functions.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top