EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery finally gave up this week, after I replaced it I lost the auto up function for my power windows.
Going through the DIC list I couldn't find an option for it so I chose restore to factory defaults.
Now my power windows work but lost my easy exit.
Problem is there isn't a choice in the DIC menu to turn it back on!
If it's not an option then why did I have it for the last 2 years?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Cornerman said:
Problem is there isn't a choice in the DIC menu to turn it back on!
If it's not an option then why did I have it for the last 2 years?

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Of course there is. Suggest you read the owner's manual.

You could have restored the window function by simply running them all the way up and down. It's in the owners manual.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Cornerman said:
Read the manual, that I did after I reset the defaults
You're one step ahead of me, then. :happy:

I have to admit, there have been times when I've actually researched the manual only to still be perplexed. It seems that the manual doesn't explain all of the programmable functions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does describe the functions, mine are in order
Auto door lock - auto door unlock - remote door lock - remote door unlock - delay door lock - exit lighting - approach lighting - chime volume - Park tilt mirrors - remote start
Back to factory settings

I have an appointment for service in the AM at my local Buick dealer, I'll ask them to research it and get back with the results

·
Registered
881 Posts
I have and use a mobile manual for both my Enclave and my Colorado - my 8 year old great-grandson.

He just does anything that needs to be done. Most of them things that I didn't even know that existed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
Cornerman
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing