EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will everyone with pics of the ebony leather interior in there gallery please say so here so i can look at some more pics. I dont really want to look through every galllery for pics!!

Please and thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Gmoney,

I have Blue Gold Crystal CXL with Ebony interior. The Ebony was a must -- the titanium would have been a deal-breaker, we would not have driven 200 miles for this Enclave without! The ebony is very very nicely done. I have only 1 pic of the interior in my gallery but I can take more and post them in the next few days.

Is there something in particular you want to see? Or from some particular angle or viewpoint? If you post what you're looking for, I'd be happy to take some more pics and post them for all to enjoy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
desgnconcpts said:
Gmoney,

I have Blue Gold Crystal CXL with Ebony interior. The Ebony was a must -- the titanium would have been a deal-breaker, we would not have driven 200 miles for this Enclave without! The ebony is very very nicely done. I have only 1 pic of the interior in my gallery but I can take more and post them in the next few days.

Is there something in particular you want to see? Or from some particular angle or viewpoint? If you post what you're looking for, I'd be happy to take some more pics and post them for all to enjoy.
What is the story with the drip marks? Sorry if you mentioned it somewhere else..

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll try to take some pictures and upload.

·
Registered
317 Posts
4kids said:
What is the story with the drip marks? Sorry if you mentioned it somewhere else..
Hi 4 kids -- I posted what happened in Lisa O'Leary's thread about her cladding -- same kind of effect but I have no idea of how it got there. Our Enclave was detailed at the dealership when we picked it up last Thursday but I didn't notice the marks then. We've not washed it (or taken it out really until today, we've had some bad weather) and one night when I went into the garage just to "gaze" at it (hah, isn't that kind of goofy?), I noticed these marks. I tried the typical waxes, cleaners to remove. No go. I know Lisa has talked to Don and I've talked to him about this as well. Waiting to hear back from the experts in Lansing about either what to try to remove or what they want me to do. Hopefully, everyone else that has their Enclave can pay close attention to the cladding and the plasticized area (the window frames are coated or wrapped with some sort of something other than regular auto paint) to make sure they're not seeing similar problems.

I don't want to get anyone up-in-arms over this, it's really very minor IMO but I wanted the mfg guys to know that it might not be a 1-off incident with Lisa's cladding. Hope that explains it and sorry to gmoney for :hijacked: :eek:fftopic: response. gmoney, just let us know what you'd like to see with the interior.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ummmm. maybe a pic from the very front looking to the back, from the floor in the second row up to the sunroofs, idk some more big area pictures, maybe like from the middle of the second row looking forward to the dash.
thanks!!

R

·
0 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
ummmm. maybe a pic from the very front looking to the back, from the floor in the second row up to the sunroofs, idk some more big area pictures, maybe like from the middle of the second row looking forward to the dash.
thanks!!
my acadia had a ebony int and i have some of the pictures close to what you asked, it wont be exacly what your looking for but might give you an idear

·
Registered
122 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
thanks!!
I took pictures before I got your wish list. One of my photos has what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:eek:fftopic: Thunder, you have an Acadia and a Tahoe and want an Enclave?! That's a lot of trucks for a college kid! Or am I being too nosy here...? :confused:

R

·
0 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
:eek:fftopic: Thunder, you have an Acadia and a Tahoe and want an Enclave?! That's a lot of trucks for a college kid! Or am I being too nosy here...? :confused:
no i sold the acadia because i didn't like the v-6, have a yukon xl and a sierra denali at now code 4500 or what ever, and my father is buying the enclave.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey desgnconcpts,

I saw your photo of the ebony interior... Is that just a light looking shot due to the photo because it looks more grey than black???

How dark is it?

Thx.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
My ebony interior is definitely black! Looks nice...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts