EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The current state of this forum is a joke. The majority of discussions are nothing but spam bots. Either pull the plug or promote some admins. "Admin2" is the only admin, and GoldEnclave who hasn't been on in 3 months is the only moderator.

donaldgreen was over 1100 spam posts in 4 days before I figured out how to add him to my ignore list. I can see he's over 1300 now even though I no longer see his posts. I know I reported several of them, along with sending a message directly to @admin2 (which was ignored).

And the spamming has been going on with no changes long before COVID-19 so please don't try and blame that. There are settings in this forum software to prevent new users from posting links until they have reached X number of posts. At least enable that and you'll see much of the spam disappear.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I reported several of his spam threads as well. I also sent a personal message (Conversation) with Admin2, but got no response. I'll try to get through to someone on another VS forum.

·
Administrator
89 Posts
Alvenir did ping us in. Did I miss any of his posts or any other dubious posts?

I like the volunteer spirit, I will look to see if anyone is willing to hop on to help in the spam fighting as well.

-Gerrit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts