EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 enclave only had it for 8 months and started having issues. Seems like it goes into anti theft mode and will not crank. And when we can get it to finally crank we can be driving down the road the gauges radio and heat will stop working. The service air bag light anti theft light will pop on. Took it the buick place and they wanted to charge me 180 an hr to just look at it and could not guarantee they could tell what the problem was. Hope someone can give me some insight to what's going on

·
Registered
23 Posts
So I had a friend with an Impala that used to do that. Sadly, he could never figure it out and ended up selling it. I would suggest paying the big money at the dealer to try to figure it out.

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
795 Posts
Check to see if this recall was performed on your vehicle. It is easily checked to see if you have the airbag connector under the seat or if there is direct connected wires and shrink tubing. Check both front seats. Unexplainable problems happen when the airbag light pops up, it happened to me on an 08 Saturn Outlook. I soldered the wiring myself and problem went away.

If it wasn't done, check if your vehicle was included and if there is an open recall for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts