EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am having electrical issues with my door panel. Concerning the windows and the door locks. It's very frustrating because if the door does not locked then my things are unsafe inside. Also I'm not able to remotely start my car if the doors don't register that they're locked. My window panel buttons do not work but my children are able to open their windows qhile.mone does not work. Another thing that I found that was super weird is that everything will be on and working just fine and then the minute I put it in reverse or drive everything goes dark and the panel does not work again. Just recently all of the lights on my dashboard have turned off. My electrical seat unit will not work either. Any suggestions here for my mechanic would be much appreciated

·
Registered
117 Posts
In today's cars it is hard to know because things are so connected. Perhaps someone has seen this and can offer a more specific information. But when there are several things that are related acting up in an auto electrical system, it is usually a ground issue. I don't have a wiring diagram to trace to see if all of these have a common control point but if they don't grounding is a strong probability.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts