EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help. I have a 2013 Buick Enclave. 8 months ago I had an accident and they had to work on the back passenger door. Right now my two read doors will not electronically lock, not with any method (FOD, door switch, putting vehicle in park, moving forward, etc). Both front doors will electronically lock with all methods. And what is really strange is if I manually lock the back doors, I can electronically open them from the FOB or the door switch.
So it appears then that there must be power getting to the rear door locks and that the actuators must be okay, to unlock, they just won't lock from any electronic method, but the front doors are fine.
Tried a 'factory reset' from the DIC and that didn't help.
Anybody got a clue?

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
I would try disconnecting the door to body wire harness in the door jamb and reseating/reconnecting it. Then there may also be a fuse issue, have you checked that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would try disconnecting the door to body wire harness in the door jamb and reseating/reconnecting it. Then there may also be a fuse issue, have you checked that?
I did try disconnecting the door wire harness, had some water in the right side, nothing in the left, cleaned both out, no luck. Is there a fuse that would be for the two rear door lock only function? Because they will unlock, and all doors will 'click' when unlocking, but only two front doors 'click' when locking

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
I did try disconnecting the door wire harness, had some water in the right side, nothing in the left, cleaned both out, no luck. Is there a fuse that would be for the two rear door lock only function? Because they will unlock, and all doors will 'click' when unlocking, but only two front doors 'click' when locking
Sounds (no pun intended), to me like there might be a disconnected linkage in each rear passenger door. 🤷

1 - 5 of 5 Posts