EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after waiting WEEKS, I got an official Encalve brochure straight from GM.

The thing is gorgeous, and HUGE. 17 x 11 at least I would say. Some really great photography.

ONE questions:

It shows an option DVD entertainment system that has 2 screen mounted on the back of each front seat, for the second row captains chairs occupants. Is this something that never came to fruition? Since I really like it and didnt see it as an option anywhere when I ordered mine.

thanks

Lucas

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
It is a dealer installed option.
Check with your dealer.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Someone on this forum has or has ordered it !! I remember reading..maybe even his pix! Dealer is right! Do a search on this forum.

·
Registered
435 Posts
...and they cost about $1900 a pair. Sadly, they only fit the front seat, not the middle row (so someone in the back can watch).

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I just received a marketing email from Buick at my work email address.

"Buick thanks you for your interest in Enclave."

I am sure they do since they probably cashed my check yesterday. ;D I don't even remember entering my work email on the Buick site....LOL.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Here are some pictures of an installation in an Acadia:

http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=2336.msg30404#msg30404

These work independent of the front seat. The radio electronics in the vehicle from the factory don't know about the headrest system. They have their own player, controls, headphone jacks, wireless headphones, etc.

I have very young children and need to control what is on. If I had teenagers (who have lots of things to plug into the headrest such as iPods, video games, etc.) I would go with the headrests

·
Registered
612 Posts
ccaats said:
I just received a marketing email from Buick at my work email address.

"Buick thanks you for your interest in Enclave."

I am sure they do since they probably cashed my check yesterday. ;D I don't even remember entering my work email on the Buick site....LOL.
Did you recently write an email to anyone at gm.com?
I also got the same email -- a few hours after sending an email to Buick.
I wonder if this email is because I wrote them, or because I asked for a brochure a few months ago..

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Nope didn't send an email to anyone that I can remember. I am sure I signed up months ago for "updates" but I find it funny that the first and only direct email I have gotten from Buick trying to sell me an Enclave is two days after we picked her up.....LOL.

·
Registered
612 Posts
ccaats said:
Nope didn't send an email to anyone that I can remember. I am sure I signed up months ago for "updates" but I find it funny that the first and only direct email I have gotten from Buick trying to sell me an Enclave is two days after we picked her up.....LOL.
Thats good. That means I still have a chance at a reply to my personal emails to their media relations asking about the "gauge sweep" issue everyone was discussing yesterday. You said it.. funny how after I also signed up for "updates", I receive my first one hours after my first email to GM ever..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts