EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enclave owners, we have a winner. I stopped by the local Chrysler/Nissan dealer today (we also have a Town and Country - to see about some maintenance). Within minutes, every salemen on the lot surrounded the Enclave! "So this is it!! Seen pictures but not the real thing...sharp!" The sales manager asked if he could sit in it. The rest had their chance sitting in the driver's seat and second row. All commented on how luxurious and good looking it is. One said "Buick has finally come back!!" I told them that they all better stop salivating over a GM product! They replied... "A great car is a great car! Even better when it's an American label!" Interesting that the USA Today review talked about its design...that's what I get the most compliments on!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice. I think I'm gonna drive to some dealers...maybe Lexus...or Honda...or Mercedes...yeah...I'm gonna go cause...I need to check on a part...yeah that's it... ;D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
And I thought that I was the only person dreaming of getting my Enclave so I could do the EXACT thing. I WILL drive my Enclave around the lot a few times at the Acura, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Mazda and Hyudai dealerships around here and "gloat". LOL :moon: Geez, owning a Buick really will have "status" again :blob:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I have a good friend who sells Toyotas. I can't wait to get my Enclave and drive over to his dealership for a visit![/color] :p

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have an in-law who's a Honda salesmen, and I think he's been avoiding me since I bought my Enclave. I hope he doesn't take it personally, but my Enclave was a no-brainer over the Honda offerings.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
He shouldn't take it personally. It isn't HIS fault that Buick is tied for #1 in reliability and Honda is #4 in RECALLS for the year. You are right, it really IS a no brainer :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Some salespeople are biased towards other cars. We were talking to a Nissan salesman one day and we mentioned that we have an Enclave on order already. He said we'll be bored with it after three months. I plan to see him three months from now to tell him how I feel about my Clave. :D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
FlavaClav said:
Some salespeople are biased towards other cars. We were talking to a Nissan salesman one day and we mentioned that we have an Enclave on order already. He said we'll be bored with it after three months. I plan to see him three months from now to tell him how I feel about my Clave. :D
That could just be a matter of him not liking domestic cars. My Toyota friend hates them, so definately there's probably a bias. That's okay, I have a bias for beautiful Buicks...[/color] :love:

G

·
Rosita2001 said:
That could just be a matter of him not liking domestic cars. My Toyota friend hates them, so definately there's probably a bias. That's okay, I have a bias for beautiful Buicks...[/color] :love:

well I HATE any thing imported (except mercedes), but i ESPECIALLY HATE TOYOTA. :angryfire: :angryfire: For reasons like your friend hates domistic, no offense to her but i will now think of her as unpatriotic. ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
That's awesome! Great story.

I was at Church today parked right in front of the entrance with my kiddos in my Enclave as people we're exiting...they couldn't keep their eyes off of it...thinking impure thoughts and all just staring it down... >:D

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
marzetta7 said:
That's awesome! Great story.

I was at Church today parked right in front of the entrance with my kiddos in my Enclave as people we're exiting...they couldn't keep their eyes off of it...thinking impure thoughts and all just staring it down... >:D
Not nice to tempt the faithful like that >:D Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors enclave and all :angryfire:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
Lord, I apologies

i hope the priest doesn't se the sexual accommodations back there. ;D
Back there......where? Sexual accommodations? Gee, guess I missed that option... ::)

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
Back there......where? Sexual accommodations? Gee, guess I missed that option... ::)
Does this represent the difference between the genders? :angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts