·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya ive seen that one but this was a real one on tv, cbs

·
Registered
259 Posts
Details and/or link? Will have to check out CBS!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we didnt have the dvr on cbs so i cant rewind it and i couldnt find it on youtube and im also trying to finish homework, so i cant really search.. sorry

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh there is another one on right now!! it was a gm onstar but it had a guy that locked his keys out of his enclave and ostar unlocked it!

start watching cbs NOW!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I thought you were doing homework. ???

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think I have seen it? It has Tiger Woods in the beggining getting his stuff out of the Enclave and then they show other GM cars with On Star? Not a dedicated Enclave Commercial?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didnt see the person that got locked out of the enclave but the second car was a yukon denali and kelly rippa was running low on gas or somthing!?!

its the first time ive seen it at least..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah, seen it.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
has anyone seen or found the other enclave commercial on the internet?
i would like to see it again, i was too busy telling mom and dad to come hurry

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i guess we are out of luck for a couple months then, we have an 2000 suburban, but we havent really used the onstar after the first year which was free. but that doesnt make any since to just say your out of luck!
what about the people who have the onstar phone stuff on older models?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
why are they dumping the other onstar customers? i read somewhere awhile ago that the old onstar customers would just need to get upgraded.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
boring commercials too... they gonna have to do better than that. i could have made those commercials w/my camcorder.

:ack: :lame:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Not all older onstar equipment is upgradeable to digital. For example my '99 Montana has Onstar Ver 1 (the handset that was installed by the dealer). That system is not upgradeable is basically worthless now. My '03 Trailblazer is upgradeable. I have to pay $15 plus agree to a 1 year subscription. I heard there is a class action lawsuit against onstar because of the inability to upgrade older vehicles.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
admin said:
So wait, was this a dedicated Enclave commercial or an OnStar commercial that had an Enclave on it?

BTW, you guys DO realize there's a Video/Multimedia board, right? http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?board=17.0
I scour the web looking for video to post at least once a week...
it had the enclave and tiger woods and it had some onstar stuff w/kelly rippa in it and some other guy doing something else.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
i finally saw an enclave commercial and it was really nice.... no stars just the car and showing the pics that are on the buick website.... i am soooo excited. and they showed it w/the center console...i wonder if it is ready?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I saw 3 of them last night during Dancing with the Stars finale! :eek: They were all different, all just about the Enclave, all showed in Cocoa/cashmere. One compared it to Lexus and Mercedes, one had some guy driving it Michael somebody, not sure who he is. and one just showed the car. I was really excited, we were watching on the DVR and I backed it up to watch them. My husband thinks I'm nuts because I was making him watch commercials! :blob:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts