EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My wife and I bought a 2008 Enclave CXL a year ago, and it wobbles sometimes at highway speeds. Well, at this point we've had a lot of the suspension components--shocks, sway-bar links, wheel bearings--replaced, and it still has the problem. We just got new tires, too. At this point the only thing I can think of that might be the problem is that the front wheel bearings need replacing also (we only replaced the rear wheel bearings), or the front sway-bar links need to be replaced, too (we only replaced the rear ones), or that one or more of the rims is bent. A mechanic told us the suspension is tight, but it's like the chassis of the car is not secured tightly to the undercarriage of the car when this happens, and the chassis moves from side to side. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem, or have any of you had this problem? Any help in diagnosing this problem would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, My wife and I bought a 2008 Enclave CXL a year ago, and it wobbles sometimes at highway speeds. Well, at this point we've had a lot of the suspension components--shocks, sway-bar links, wheel bearings--replaced, and it still has the problem. We just got new tires, too. At this point the only thing I can think of that might be the problem is that the front wheel bearings need replacing also (we only replaced the rear wheel bearings), or the front sway-bar links need to be replaced, too (we only replaced the rear ones), or that one or more of the rims is bent. A mechanic told us the suspension is tight, but it's like the chassis of the car is not secured tightly to the undercarriage of the car when this happens, and the chassis moves from side to side. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem, or have any of you had this problem? Any help in diagnosing this problem would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Did you find a solution? Having same problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts