EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the good news I just received from the Dealer.He just informed me that he has just received an invoice for my Enclave.It should be here in less than 2 weeks.After all the stories I've read here about the 2 months or longer some people have waited that is a big relief.Looks like the long waits are over, for now.Ordered Jan.15 about- 6 weeks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thats great Kman63. We ordered ours 1/7/2008. Not that much earlier than you and expect to receive it within a couple weeks. Cant wait!!!! I hope your time flys by :) Good luck.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kman...are you having leather installed after it gets there (since it's a CX) or is that a typo in your sig?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
caddycruiser said:
Kman...are you having leather installed after it gets there (since it's a CX) or is that a typo in your sig?
I should of wrote Ebony Leather Seats.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Kman63, How long were you at status code 3400? Also, did you have a build week when you were at this code?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Sounds like a beautiful color combo! Congrats on the speedy build! So your Enclave is a CXL? :cheers:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PLATINUMENCL said:
Kman63, How long were you at status code 3400? Also, did you have a build week when you were at this code?
Dealer wouldn't tell me anything.Sorry, I can't give you an answer.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rosita2001 said:
Sounds like a beautiful color combo! Congrats on the speedy build! So your Enclave is a CXL? :cheers:
Thanks Rosita.No it's a CX with some options added.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Enclave is due to arrive at the end of this week. Also ordered early Jan. The build time has improved. Can't wait :blob:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kman63 said:
I should of wrote Ebony Leather Seats.
That still doesn't answer it...leather? CX's are all cloth only, unless you have aftermarket leather done (which I have seen on a CX). So which is it?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
caddycruiser said:
That still doesn't answer it...leather? CX's are all cloth only, unless you have aftermarket leather done (which I have seen on a CX). So which is it?
Over here in Canada we can add the Ebony Leather Seat option for $1750,
on the CX Model so I did.Because the Auto Industry has always treated us like dirt over here they give us this little gift.If I buy the CXL Enclave over here with all the fancy stuff of which I don't need the cost without any taxes added plus the other BS it comes to $52,000.If I get the CX Enclave with Leather Seats,Sun Roof,shiny Wheels it's $45,000.That's why I bought the CX.The same CXL in the USA loaded to the rafters is $35,000 plus taxes.I would say the $17,000 difference between Canada and the USA is a bit much.I hope I answered your question.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kman63 said:
on the CX Model so I did.Because the Auto Industry has always treated us like dirt over here they give us this little gift.If I buy the CXL Enclave over here with all the fancy stuff of which I don't need the cost without any taxes added plus the other BS it comes to $52,000.If I get the CX Enclave with Leather Seats,Sun Roof,shiny Wheels it's $45,000.That's why I bought the CX.The same CXL in the USA loaded to the rafters is $35,000 plus taxes.I would say the $17,000 difference between Canada and the USA is a bit much.I hope I answered your question.
Ah, yes, I missed that Canadian detail factor :thumb:

In the US, it just makes sense to keep the CX cloth and the CXL leather because there's no difference in the models aside from that and wheel size, to start, and a base CXL is only about as much more than the CX that a leather option would be.

Hope it's there soon!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my Enclave on 1/5/08 and the dealer said it would take 6-8 weeks. I talked with the general manager today and he won't even give me a status code. Does anyone know if there is another way to get a status code update other than the dealer?

·
Registered
413 Posts
FFD 162 said:
I ordered my Enclave on 1/5/08 and the dealer said it would take 6-8 weeks. I talked with the general manager today and he won't even give me a status code. Does anyone know if there is another way to get a status code update other than the dealer?
The short answer is no. Sounds to me like you might be involved with one of those shall I say "less than honest dealers". It takes about two minutes for the dealer to check the status of your order. Did they tell you they had an allocation and would use it for your Enclave when you signed on the dotted line?

·
Registered
743 Posts
FFD 162 said:
Find another Dealer or try to locate a Vehicle nearby. I wouldn't spend my Money with a @$#&%*# that doesn't respect me as a Customer. There's lots of other Dealers around that would be more than willing to help. My .02's. ;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
PLATINUMENCL said:
You should have a build week at code 3000, code 3400 should be the code right before your vehicles build week. We currently have one with status code 3400 with a build week of 2/25.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
721 Posts
We had one show up yesterday that still said "3800" in the computer-the build date was 2/25! You ought to be excited-your new baby's comin' home soon....

Congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Kman63 said:
If it makes you feel any better, I have a CXL, almost loaded to the rafters (no Rear DVD or Eng. Block heater), and the MSRP sticker was $46,170 in July. Unfortunately, didn't get a big discount......but had lotsa GM Points :thumb: ;D

·
Registered
5 Posts
For what it's worth. Ordered my CXL on January 18, it was built the week of February 18 and is supposed to be at the dealer March 3. I can't wait to make all my Japenneese vehicle buying friends regret thier decision!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts