EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intro to the posting of the contents of the 2008 Buick Enclave Details Book:
http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=2046.msg26511#msg26511

Well.. 14 cupholders if you have the bench seat or the "late availability" rear console (ha!), 12 otherwise. I've found about 6 of them..

More "trunk space" behind row 3 than a Toyota Avalon or Chrysler 300.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have 8 cupholders: 2 in the front, 4 at each seat (2 in second row, 2 in third row), and two that pop out from under the second row heater choices. The biggest thing I miss with my minivan is having the 4 cup holder cargo tray right next to my seat for our drive thru excursions. My littlest one is too small to put the cup in his holder so I just hold it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am still not a fan of calling the rounded spaces in the doors "cup holders", I'm sure someone out there by now has slammed their door with their coffee it it only to have it splatter or spill.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Enclave Details Book - Page 14 - Smart Slide, Best-In-Class Cargo, 14 Cuphol

There is a little cupholder in the lower part of the rear doors (see the compartment in the photo near the bottom?).
I figured out the other day that this storage area is perfect for the wireless headphones that come with the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
I thought that was just a storage unit. What an odd place to put a drink. I won't use the ones that flip down in the second row b/c I'm paranoid I'll take a turn and they will fly out.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Enclave Details Book - Page 14 - Smart Slide, Best-In-Class Cargo, 14 Cuphol

Enclavious said:
I thought that was just a storage unit. What an odd place to put a drink. I won't use the ones that flip down in the second row b/c I'm paranoid I'll take a turn and they will fly out.
Funny you should mention that. I put a root beer with a lid in the flip down cupholders. My daughter kicked it over.
Root Beer everywhere. Good news.. my Husky Liners mats kept it all under control. I keep some terry cloths in the car for this kind of thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts