EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did not plan it this way when I ordered my Enclave on Oct. 22. But the build week is 12/17. Living in SE Mich, it should arrive pretty close to Christmas. :blob:
Any other Christmas Enclaves out there?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Mons' Clave said:
Did not plan it this way when I ordered my Enclave on Oct. 22. But the build week is 12/17. Living in SE Mich, it should arrive pretty close to Christmas. :blob:
Any other Christmas Enclaves out there?
I ordered my Enclave a day after you. My build date is also 12/17. You normally should add two weeks from the build date to transport your car to the dealer. Given you are probably only a few hours from Lansing you might get it in less time.

I am fearful the Enclave will show up earlier. I will have to pay about $500 in taxes if it shows up before mid December. I am already thinking of asking the dealer to hold the vehicle until after Christmas..

Merry Christmas!
(The moderator will probably have to change the word Christmas to "Holiday".) :banghead:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Mon's Clave, being yours will be loaded on a car carrier ONLY, my guesstimate is 24-48 hours after production. WooHoo, Merry Christmas!!! I bet she arrives on December 21st or 22nd ;D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would that ever be sweet! "I'll be home for Christmas." comes to mind. Now I just have to find a tree big enough to put it under.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mons' Clave said:
Would that ever be sweet! "I'll be home for Christmas." comes to mind. Now I just have to find a tree big enough to put it under.
Take a page out of the Lexus add and put a big red bow on it. It's more quiet any way... your new Enclave deserves that sort of treatment, and it would make a great photo for the gallery. I always wanted to do that, but the timing was never right. Cars and Christmas gifts don't go had in hand in this household!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
this is what we were planning on doing for my mom for christmas, but its not going to work out that way :banghead: oh well. i would rather wait 8 or 9 months for an '09 enclave and get more features(hopefully) and a better deal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts