EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do you think we should order an enclave for it to be here for christmas?
here are the details
CXL FWD
White Diamond/Black
7 pass
CD Changer
Luxury
Confidence
Chrome 19's
Sunroofs
Tow Package

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
NOWWWWWWWWWW,

its taking more like 12-14 weeks or more instead of the 6-10 weeks.... and now, some one posted that the lux pkg are on hold again (rumor) could be just their dealership w/no lux allocations.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok.
Also when you order it there is no contract or anything then is there? Its just telling them what all you want and then they place an order and then once it gets there you do all the crappy paper stuff?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
that would depend on the dealership.... some will do w/o paperwork or deposit and some want a deposit and minimal paperwork

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I think ordering an Enclave at this time to have it for Christmas is a little iffy. I ordered mine on August 1st, only to be told 3 weeks later that the luxury package is on constraint(either "still" or "again"). There are others here that have been told the same thing.

Also, heard a rumor about the White Diamond being discountinued on the '08 model in January. Since we really have no way of knowing what is rumor, speculation or the truth, I would order now if you want that color, for sure.

My dealership and I worked some figures out and I gave them a $500 deposit. Hopefully to lock in those numbers pretty much. I have done business with them for a while and I trust them pretty much. A whole bunch of good people work there. All dealers are different. I have heard of some that get the ordered car in and find out they can easily sell it way over MSRP and before you know it, it is no longer your car. Unless you want to PAY. :angryfire:

Good luck in your hunt.[/color] :cheers:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Rosita,

the white diamond being discontinued is no rumor... it is true don willems confirmed it in another thread and it will be in january... changing to platinum ice metallic. here's the thread for confirmation if you would like to read up on it.

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=570.0

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
When do you think we should order an enclave for it to be here for christmas?
here are the details
CXL FWD
White Diamond/Black
7 pass
CD Changer
Luxury
Confidence
Chrome 19's
Sunroofs
Tow Package
You may be too late. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts