EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my prototypes came in. i did this just to see what can be done and i thought i would share some pics with yall. i have pics of one on my counter and one on the back of the yukon, i dont dare put any stickers on the enclave or acadia, i will make a sacrifice if you want to see what it looks like on the enclave but i garenteed it will be taken off after the pic. from now on you will really know its me in my yukon because i have an enclave sticker and MY ROLLIN THUNDER. YEA 8)

hate it if you want to, i dont care. i think its cool.

·
Registered
509 Posts
It is actually very well done...I could see something like that more as a smaller, window corner thing however--rather than something bigger, for painted areas. That was how we had it done on other forums before, I remember with the 300M and Avalanche, it was just made for the window.

But either way, that's a small thing, and it looks great :thumb: Perfect way to attract more attention, as well, at least if actually on an Enclave window or whatever--done tastefully.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I'm puttin' Toby Keith's "High Maintenance Woman" bumper sticker on mine...[/color] :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
High maintenance woman? Does that mean you're always up on the lift in some guy's shop? Hee hee

Big Larry
[/color]
Rosita2001 said:
I'm puttin' Toby Keith's "High Maintenance Woman" bumper sticker on mine...[/color] :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts