EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden everything fell into place!

I was expecting to take delivery within the next two weeks, so I called my dealer yesterday to ask about status, and he said that the car had come in and had just rolled off of the truck!

SO OF COURSE, I left work early, went down to the lot to inspect my car, and start paperwork...

First problem (I thought) The dealer tried to low ball me on my trade, so I was concerned.... Went home to talk to the wife.....

Then our trade sold last night and everything fell into place.

Im on my way to the dealer with a HUGE wad of cash, and the car should be home in the next few hours!!!

All in all its been ONLY 7 weeks since I placed my order! Picking her up in time for the conquest cash!

Really excited!

Lucas

P.S. Going to take some pics and post them soon!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
lucasszy said:
All of a sudden everything fell into place!

I was expecting to take delivery within the next two weeks, so I called my dealer yesterday to ask about status, and he said that the car had come in and had just rolled off of the truck!

SO OF COURSE, I left work early, went down to the lot to inspect my car, and start paperwork...

First problem (I thought) The dealer tried to low ball me on my trade, so I was concerned.... Went home to talk to the wife.....

Then our trade sold last night and everything fell into place.

Im on my way to the dealer with a HUGE wad of cash, and the car should be home in the next few hours!!!

All in all its been ONLY 7 weeks since I placed my order! Picking her up in time for the conquest cash!

Really excited!

Lucas

P.S. Going to take some pics and post them soon!
Congrats!!! I had my trade all locked in when I ordered mine. It seems like so many of you have ordered without your trade value established yet. Is this because your dealer would not give you a value or you were not sure you were going to do a trade??

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats Lucas...and enjoy that Clave! :cheers:

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's always good to read about a purchase that falls so nicely into place.

Congratulations! :cheers:

You are going to enjoy that fabulous vehicle. :thumb:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow congratulations lucasszy! You are indeed one of the lucky ones. I'm jealous!!!

Enjoy your new ride!! :cheers:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Congratulations to your wife. She is going to love it. Mine is only 3 days old. It really is fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts