EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've always been a gamer at heart and when Tiger woods 08 was released in stores today of course, i had to have it.
Anyway i fired up my xbox 360 ,started getting into the game and i played a putting challenge to build up my player.
I took my 1st putt and sank it !!the camera panned over to my players front view and Wham there it was in the background.
Abuick enclave tilted on a 45 degree angle just like the cars at the pga tourneys.
Now that was cool!the only prob was i couldn't get a snapshot to show you and it kinda looked redish orange but, it was the exact
body details of the buick enclave.
i'm sure it will pop up more as i get deeper into the game but, for now i had to let everyone in on it.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
The last video game I played I think was "pong" in th 70's (look it up in the history books). I never really liked them. However, may people do and it sounds great. Enjoy it :)

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Wow thats really cool, I may have to buy it just for that reason. But for a real gaming system, i.e, PS3 8)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
LAWD HAVE MERCY,

they can get an enclave in a video game and we can't get one to drive on the road.... something is definitely wrong w/this picture. ???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts