EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our beloved Buick Enclave is a Consumer Digest Best Buy . So is the Acadia and Outlook. :cheers:

I first saw the Outlook, and I was interested :),....then I saw the Acadia and I was tempted :D....then I saw the Enclave and I bought it ;D

Soon to be delivered and parked next to my Corvette another Best Buy :angel:

Check it out: http://www.consumersdigest.com/award_page.html

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
lenh4855
Thank you for the link.
Welcome to the forum :thumb:

***GO BUICK***

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I'm sorry to be negative, I think the Enclave is a best buy, but what does this list really mean. Every brand of car has a listing even Kia...really doesn't mean a heck of a lot does it ??? ???

·
Registered
758 Posts
bsox said:
I'm sorry to be negative, I think the Enclave is a best buy, but what does this list really mean. Every brand of car has a listing even Kia...really doesn't mean a heck of a lot does it ??? ???
Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover, Volkswagen, Audi, Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Suzuki are all not listed. There are other brands that have less market share also not listed like Bentley, Panoz, Porsche, Ferrari, etc. but these would not be considered consumer oriented vehicles anyway.

One can argue that Mistubishi and Subaru make pretty good consumer oriented cars too.

TM

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Tin Man said:
Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover, Volkswagen, Audi, Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Suzuki are all not listed. There are other brands that have less market share also not listed like Bentley, Panoz, Porsche, Ferrari, etc. but these would not be considered consumer oriented vehicles anyway.

One can argue that Mistubishi and Subaru make pretty good consumer oriented cars too.

TM
I guess I was speaking in more general terms, let me rephrase, there are so many brands there that it dilutes any real value for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not meat to start a controversy. I thought this was positive FYI for the enclave forum. I first saw it on the Corvette forum.

Bsox, there is some truth to your post. Lots of vehicles on that list. But..... at least the enclave is on it. ;D

Given the exposure of vehicles on that list....can you imagine if the enclave was not on it. :angryfire:

Hope to get mine in mid Dec. I'm anxiously waiting like a :binky:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
lenh4855 said:
I did not meat to start a controversy. I thought this was positive FYI for the enclave forum. I first saw it on the Corvette forum.

Bsox, there is some truth to your post. Lots of vehicles on that list. But..... at least the enclave is on it. ;D

Given the exposure of vehicles on that list....can you imagine if the enclave was not on it. :angryfire:

Hope to get mine in mid Dec. I'm anxiously waiting like a :binky:
I agree 100%. Would be a major shame if it wasn't on there, because it is a great vehicle for sure!!!! Thanks for posting it, I did not mean to sound negative.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Interesting, the Mazda CX-9, Motor Trend's 2008 SUV of the Year didn't make the list! ???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts