EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard to believe they actually have some nice things to say about a domestic vehicle................

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just might have to read the article to believe they gave any good press to an American auto company!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Besides the listings that covers every car, I found the enclave mentioned into two places: best American-badged Luxury SUV (damned by slight praise?) on page 12, and one of four cars slammed for huge blind zones on page 13 (the other two are Dodge Avenger, Dodge Nitro, and Scion xB).

The first I think we can all agree on :)

The second, well, that's a bit tougher. As has been mentioned in several other threads, people seem to agree that the visibility isn't the best. But I do think it was a tad unfair to include the Enclave among the top 4, as I think there are other cars that have worse visibility, although I base that on looking at the design from the outside, not actually being inside. Or perhaps that's the price of success: you get targeted more often....

They also rank Buick as the 10th most reliable brand, out of the 36 listed (page 22), the highest domestic brand. [Saturn was 24th and GMC was 28th.]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts