EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Enclave Topics

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Smokin SRX 
#1 ·
Mr. Admin, looks like you were bored, so you re-arranged this sight, AGAIN. Makes my head spin. It's like going to the cupboard to get the coffee creamer and it got moved to the far left, bottom shelf in the back. ;) ;) ;)

#3 ·
axiama said:
Hey Vik, add your two cents to the attached thread. You might not have been able to find it. It's way at the bottom under Site News and Announcements. Or just follow the link. ;)

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=940.0
OOOps, i MISSED THAT, sorrry. Admin: please move this where it should go!

#5 ·
Not much. This should either go in off-topic, in the thread in site news, or the feedback and suggestions board I guess. ;)

G
#6 ·
osli said:
Not much. This should either go in off-topic, in the thread in site news, or the feedback and suggestions board I guess. ;)
now you just summed up the problem, there is to many topics, where do you post, when starting a thred im not sure where to put it because it could go in three places, also i can find anything, the only topics i respond to are the one in recent topics, unread posts, and replies to my posts. and the search function will bring up any thred with the word i typed in,
i.e. i search nav system, i get any thred where nav was mentioned, that thred could be about tires and somebody mentions something about the nav for some reason, and thats most of the searches and what it brings up.

#7 ·
I for one am very appreciative of, but bewildered by the TOO many catagories! I just posted unde Site news/Announments, my dislike for this multitude of catagories, BUT I DON"T THINK ANYONE READS THERE!! So I'm putting it here also.
I also suggested a Member Sponsorship Status as other forums have. Good stuff cost money, and if we all put a few nickels in, we all win!

Signed, an appreciative but confused poster. :banghead:

#8 ·
When I first "discovered" this forum, the day after I ordered my Enclave, I was so impressed and excited (ok still am), but i am always in a hurry so i never took the time to read all the different areas, then I got punished (kidding I think) that what I posted was off-topic. Well it did get me to look in other areas, but i like to read the topics quickly and scroll to find what i am interested in. But I am conforming :thumb:

#9 ·
I will conform too, but unhappily. I think the poster's title line is all the categorization I need. And I won't have to remember which category I saw something "in", if I want to go back! Many posts are multi-faceted in their info and will cause confusion.
That's all I meant. maybe the Admin will re-consider? I'll love him either way, for the time he devotes! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.