EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Which Window Cling Style do you like best?

• Long version w/ Enclave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long version (words only)

• Short version w/ Enclave

• Short version (words only)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Many people have asked for Enclaveforum.net window clings over this past year and I think it's time we started working on it. I've put together a rough mockup of a few layouts to see what you guys think. This is like a "bumper sticker" for your car window, but uses static cling to hold on instead of adhesive. The black parts would actually be clear, so the only "color" that would be on the sticker is white (to show through the tinted windows, where most people would put them).

So here are my first versions. Do any of these appeal to you guys at all or should I go back to the drawing board? Keep in mind, they really need to be a single color, which limits what you can do. In addition to voting on your favorite, feel free to submit your own designs if you can think of something you'd rather see. Enclave note - these are obviously for acadiaforum.net, but since they take so long to put together, I'd rather get your input on the style you guys prefer before making duplicates of all of them. Obviously, yours would have the Enclave outline and wording. If I get time tomorrow, I can try to do an enclave outline mockup.

Long Version w/ Enclave:

Long Version Words only:

Short Version w/ Enclave:

Short version words only:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I voted for short version with Enclave but I like either one with the vehicle included.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me also add, please vote if you would be interested in purchasing a window cling for a few bucks. If there's not enough interest, I won't bother.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone requested a slightly modified long version on acadiaforum, so here it is, just in case you guys prefer this one...

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I like it and would pay for it, too! [/color] :angel:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys, with only 16 votes, I'm guessing there may not be enough interest in these at this time. I'll wait a few more days for votes to come in, but I'd have to order these by the hundreds to make them cheap. So if you're interested in these and haven't voted, please do so soon. thanks...

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
C'mon you guys...vote!! And you'd better make that vote: YES!! [/color]

·
Registered
84 Posts
You know on second thought (because I just noticed it) why not just crop the image at the top of this page I like it even more, it shows those great chrome wheels. :party:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BoSox - it has to be a single color, not full color. Besides, that dark color one up top wouldn't work on a tinted window.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Sorry - none for me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
admin,

Great idea. I like the short version and feel the white with the enclave background is a clean simple design (understated elegance) as in the enclave itself. Since I have a Carbon black, I like the white lettering, but a silver (chrome) lettering may be nice, since that is a predominant theme on all enclaves. I would pay for one as well.

press

·
Registered
83 Posts
I will just put a virtual sticker on my Enclave. ;D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Me 2 for 2

·
Registered
83 Posts