EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Which Window Cling Style do you like best?

• Long version w/ Enclave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long version (words only)

• Short version w/ Enclave

• Short version (words only)

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I would take 2 ... probably wouldn't put it on the car but elsewhere!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
HMmm, maybe there's enough interest in these after all... I'll look into pricing.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I wouldn't put them on my Enclave, but maybe on my neighbor's wife's jeans - lots of room back there!! :eek:hno: :happy: :blob:

·
Registered
83 Posts
If there's so much room you should put up a Buick billboard!

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
like the idea, but these are for the inside? How are they going to be seen thru the dark tinted windows? Just wondering?

·
Registered
425 Posts
kidsenclave said:
like the idea, but these are for the inside? How are they going to be seen thru the dark tinted windows? Just wondering?
I agree depending on the size of the window cling, we may be limited as to application area. For myself I would probably want to go with on of the smaller styles and put it on the rear hatch. Even there, caution must be used as to not cover up any of the window defroster wiring but I would be willing to try. So Administrator continue with your pricing efforts. Thanks for your patience.
BD

·
Registered
139 Posts
I would buy two as well.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey I am new to the boards, but if I have t-shirts, etc. from other sites like wirelessadvisor, etc. so I have no problem with them.
I probably would tape them to the insides of the side windows in the cargo area...don't like stuff on the outside.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I vote for short version w/ Enclave and would course would by one...

·
Registered
1,987 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Too bad that this never materialized. Though I would not likely put one on my Enclave, I like the idea. I am sure that there are lots of forum members who would be interested if the new forum operator would consider providing window clings.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
The main reason why a forum administrator would want to provide window clings is to promote the website via another outlet. The reason why a forum member might want window clings is to announce his or her membership to a special "club" and to look for other members on the road as they drive by other Enclaves.

However, I would not likely add one to my Enclave for the reason the PAPoPo had given; it would detract form the aesthetics of the car.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
I would like one. But, I wouldn't put it on my "Cherry-Ot" Enclave! I have troubles with putting any bumper sticker, magnet or anything that would make the E look like an advertisement wagon!

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
These are non-permanent soft plastic sheets that cling to the inside of the cars windows.
Yes, I know. They are adhered statically to an inside window. But, the link I had followed for the Acadia forum cling shows one on the outside near the Rear wiper.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
cfedor said:
Yes, I know. They are adhered statically to an inside window. But, the link I had followed for the Acadia forum cling shows one on the outside near the ear wiper.
I had no idea that Acadias come equipped with a supply of Q-tips. ;D

21 - 40 of 44 Posts