EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
admin does, its software is run by simple machines forum, SMF for short. i dont know his name, but admin is the founder of all three forums. acadiaforum.net, saturnoutlookforum.net and enclaveforum.net. and were so happy he did.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wondered if it was owned by Buick. I'm trying to get independent and objective information about Enclave.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Larry said:
Just wondered if it was owned by Buick. I'm trying to get independent and objective information about Enclave.
You will get information, many different opinions as well, but I would have to say it will be more subjective in nature than objective, although some topics are objective such as people reporting on mpg etc.

A

·
0 Posts
Larry, this is a privately owned forum and we have no affiliation with GM or Buick whatsoever. Like any dedicated auto forum, most of the people here are either Enclave owners or at least fairly big enclave fans. So being objective is a relative term. If you ask here for people's opinion on an Enclave vs a CX-9, for example, you'll most likely get a heavy Enclave bias (just as you'd get a CX-9 bias on a mazda forum). That said, the owners here have no reservations about pointing out problems or issues they might be having, in hopes of getting them resolved. If you're looking for real-world Enclave information, feedback and owner experiences, I don't think there's another place on the web with more actual enclave owners or more in-dept information than here. But don't take my word for it. Take a look around, ask questions, and welcome to Enclaveforum.net!

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Larry,
As a moderator, welcome to the forum :thumb:

You will find a great deal of valuable information here. The moderators have no connection with Buick either, other than my screen name, and my dedication to promoting Buick, as a long time Buick owner.
The moderators are volunteers, and get no compensation from admin, other than the satisfaction in assisting other Buick Enclave owners and would-be owners.

As Paul Harvey would say, that's "The Rest of the Story" (Now I'm really dating myself)

MRBUICK

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
MRBUICK said:
The moderators are volunteers, and get no compensation from admin, other than satisfaction in assisting other Buick Enclave owners and would-be owners.
That, and the ability to go on power hungry thread moving escapades. ;D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
zman said:
That, and the ability to go on power hungry thread moving escapades. ;D
You had to throw a little jab in there, didn't you. ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
MRBUICK said:
You had to throw a little jab in there, didn't you. ;D
What can I say. I am what I am and I will probably not change. :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
zman
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing