EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on a 2008 Enclave. Just finishing up reassembly after changing the timing chains. I am to the fuse block and have it installed, but I have a large battery style cable coming from the front of the engine and one coming from the rear. Both end up right near the fuse block, but I cannot remember where they connect... I'm hoping someone can help me.

I know one or both connect to the positive terminal with the red flip cap, but not sure. If someone could send a pic or two or give me some guidance on where these two connect, I would really appreciate it.

I took pics of most of the engine before I disassembled it, but for some reason did not of these connections.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2015 Buick Enclave
62 Posts
I have a 2015 so hopefully this helps - Both connect to the terminal under the red cap. The cable from the right side towards the engine goes underneath the one that comes from the back . Sorry the Terminal is a bit out of focus but it's freezing outside and I didn't spend any time to check
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.