EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all new owner of a 2015 Buick Enclave Premium and trying to figure out some of the finer details of this car. I was hoping I could get some help on a few things.

1) I'm trying to take my kids Ipad Air to show up on the back entertainment screen. I've got the Ipad to A/V adapter to HDMI and the HDMI to a red/white/yellow output (with converter) I can get the screen to show up on the front (driver and passenger) screen but I can't seem to get it to show up on the back screen for the kids. I've tried to set the back console to rear AUX but nothing comes up. Any ideas?

2) I was wondering about updating the navigation on this thing. It looks like it is using some 2013 maps and was wondering if this is something that can just be done thru a DVD or a USB pretty easily located on EBay or if we have to actually go to Buick and get it from them something I've read about each USB is VIN number identified.

Thanks and I appreciate the help in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Erthelmi
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing