EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked the section for paint colors and could not find the answer....I drove an Enclave as a rental a couple of weeks ago out in Palm Springs, CA. It was silver (CXL) with a few of the bells and whistles. I loved it. I then looked the Enclave up on the Buick website to find out more about the car. I like the cocoa color but it looks as though one half of the car is darker than the other half and I don't mean top to bottom but the entire right side of the car looks darker than the entire left side of the car. Some cars do have this paint style and I do not care for it. Is this the case with the cocoa color? If so, any other colors like this? Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've seen the cocoa in person and that is not the case with the paint. I have red one and its all one color.

·
Registered
360 Posts
With some of the metallics, how the sun hits the paint can make it look that way, however, I have not seen this effect with the Enclave and I have seen many of the colors.

Also, :welcome:

Glad to have another Husker on board with nam68 and myself (these are trying times). :thumb:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. Buick.com sure makes it look like it is a dual color paint job with the cocoa. Must be the lights or my eyes ain't so good. :)

It has been a very rough season but a new staff will hopefully get us back on the right track. We were spoiled for almost 40 years.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
You wouldn't consider rooting for the Jayhawks now, would you? Didn't think so.

·
Registered
360 Posts
gshields said:
You wouldn't consider rooting for the Jayhawks now, would you? Didn't think so.
Let's just say that I'm pulling for the Big 12. :dancing:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am for KU winning it all. If Missery beats KU and OU, then I'll pull for MU. 2 wins in 40 years over NU won't make me jump ship though. ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Huskers said:
I am for KU winning it all. If Missery beats KU and OU, then I'll pull for MU. 2 wins in 40 years over NU won't make me jump ship though. ;)
I think that if it happends that way, I'm all for the North Div who ever it may be. I think KU is obviously more likely to take it all the way, but has big hurdles with the current BCS leaders. It will make an unusual bowl season I would think! :drunk:

Still waiting to see how TO makes changes on the 24th. Todays Lincoln paper has 7 additional "considerations" beside Pellini and Gill: B.Kelly, Cincinnati C. Peterson, Boise St. B. Foster, Va. Tech W. Muschamp, Auburn J. Grobe, Wake Forest P.Johnson, Navy G. Peterson, TCU

Exciting times ahead, and more fodder for the sports writers! :thumb:

·
Registered
221 Posts
You're right, KU does not have NU's credentals over the past 4 (count em) decades. That is an amazing run. We're used that kind of success in basketball, but certainly not football. We are giddy in Kansas and the bubble could break very soon. Go North Division where nobody gave us any chance. We'll show 'em.

Missour is very very tough. Should have 4 first rounders in the draft. How can you beat that?

As for the Chiefs, do you have any more Will Shields for us? That team is pityful.

Good luck with your enclaves. We drove to KC this weekend and caught a huge rock in our windshield so we'll find out tomorrow what that costs. Bummer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts