EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I found a great deal on ebay for extra headphones. I did a seach on enclave headphones and found the extra sets(two headphones and remote) for under $70.00. This was much lower than just one headphone from the dealer. I just received them and they are exactly the same as the first two that came with the vehicle and I also have an extra remote if the kids lose/break one.
Cheers.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Can you use these wireless headsets with the just the radio (Ent Pkg #1) or do you need the DVD system for them?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Thanks...good find. I just ordered a second set.

·
Registered
333 Posts
enclaved said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I found a great deal on ebay for extra headphones. I did a seach on enclave headphones and found the extra sets(two headphones and remote) for under $70.00. This was much lower than just one headphone from the dealer. I just received them and they are exactly the same as the first two that came with the vehicle and I also have an extra remote if the kids lose/break one.
Cheers.
I purchased 2 GM headphones that don't match the factory set when we picked up the car. They "cover" the ears instead of sitting on the ears....both my kids like them better than the factory and they were cheap! I'll look up the part numbers if there is interest...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you need the DVD system for the rear headphones. I did not think it was available with the Ent #1 package.

·
Registered
333 Posts
sillysully said:
Can you post the part # to those headphones? THX
Bought them at Patriot Buick in Boyertown, PA 610-367-2963,

they will ship and have 4 sets in stock

the headset has an on/off button, A/B switch, volume control and a red light to show that they are on...

GM Part #19132012

$40 per each headset...$80 for the pair...I was able to deal a bit, of course I had just taken delivery of my 'Clave, YMMV.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
"Purchased incoming dealer stock 11/15:Cocoa/Cashmere CXL AWD 7 Pax with Ent. #4(navi/rear DVD), confidence/luxury/trailering/roofs/chrome 19s/assist steps/net/shade"

johnt26 - we have almost the exact same car, also purchased from incoming dealer stock! We just don't have the assist steps; debating whether to add them or not. We have 3 kids (19, 9, and 6) - thoughts??

·
Registered
333 Posts
sillysully said:
"Purchased incoming dealer stock 11/15:Cocoa/Cashmere CXL AWD 7 Pax with Ent. #4(navi/rear DVD), confidence/luxury/trailering/roofs/chrome 19s/assist steps/net/shade"

johnt26 - we have almost the exact same car, also purchased from incoming dealer stock! We just don't have the assist steps; debating whether to add them or not. We have 3 kids (19, 9, and 6) - thoughts??
sorry for the delay....missed the reply.

I liked the "look" of the assist steps but they proved to be an "assist" for my 8 year-old boy for getting in and out! :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts