EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this little wonder with the display screen for gas level and tire pressure? Wonder what it will cost? In additional to my earlier question about aftermarket clear taillamps, does anyone know of a real wood dash kit yet? Just curious....:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
this item will be available later this month or early september. i want it too ;D
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
i want it too, just out of curiosity, what was every body quoted, i was quoted 175 for 2 of them installed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
i want it too, just out of curiosity, what was every body quoted, i was quoted 175 for 2 of them installed.
thats good cause i thought it was 150. for 1 perhaps it was 4 2 but not stated on the website.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Ryck said:
Has anyone seen this little wonder with the display screen for gas level and tire pressure? Wonder what it will cost?..
Cost is no option. We, as men, must have this. It is our birthright -- along with fire.

Just the thought of checking my tire pressure while getting ready to nod off to sleep in my bed in a dark room.. Or standing at my office window looking down at the parking lot below as poor unsuspecting fools go into shock as I open and close the tailgate just as they walk by. Woohahhahhaaa.... :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
i want it too, just out of curiosity, what was every body quoted, i was quoted 175 for 2 of them installed.
Wondering where you got this quote? Parts manager at my dealer called GM and they said this remote would not be available until November or December due to technical issues. Hope it's available sooner.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
hilldr said:
Wondering where you got this quote? Parts manager at my dealer called GM and they said this remote would not be available until November or December due to technical issues. Hope it's available sooner.
my dealer told me this.

o and i guess i worded this wrong, it is 175 just to install them, he has not told me the price of the product yet.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic:

but did everyone see that door lock that uses your finger print ad, that IS AWSOME, i am placing my order for 1 of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Rollin Thunder

What do you mean by your last post? What ad, where can I see what you are talking about?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
osli said:
You're adding a home doorknob to your vehicle? Or did I misunderstand, or miss something on that link? :D :confused:
no i said off topic for a reason. the only car we have with finger print scanner is my dads corvette.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, the Confidence package keyfob has no display window for fuel level, tire pressure, door ajar or other functions...:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
no i said off topic for a reason. the only car we have with finger print scanner is my dads corvette.
Ah, that's a relief. I was trying to picture an Enclave with a large stainless steel doorhandle sticking out of the side. It wasn't looking pretty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
osli said:
Ah, that's a relief. I was trying to picture an Enclave with a large stainless steel doorhandle sticking out of the side. It wasn't looking pretty!
:rofl: smh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
661 Posts
Just an update. I was at my dealers last week and spoke to the parts man. He searched the computer, never heard of the two way key fob.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
They'll say the same thing about PAL.

I still amazed that for two items advertised in their car brochures that GM personnel don't know thest by heart...It is a very finite set of accessories...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
jaimonj said:
I was told this acce is about 800 dollars. I am not sure if this is truth
If someone knows please let us know
No one will know as we have been waiting since we purchased our Enclaves for it to be available. It still is not available although maybe they have established a price. This is higher than what has been rumored in the past (more like 3-400). This was supposed to have been out months ago according to the many rumored sightings....most of us laugh when we hear anything about this, the PAL, and the rear console...
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top