EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the new pics in the gallery of the carbon flash metallic Enclave. Looks beautiful with the chrome. Would love to see more pictures.

I would like to see Buick add that sharkskin color to the Enclave, along with a more medium blue.

·
Registered
313 Posts
In the gallery section, second page, a pair of pics from sweetblkenclave (or something similar - didn't go back to double check his username spelling :) ).

Makes me even more impatient for the arrival of our black Enclave! Very beautiful in that color IMO.

·
Registered
186 Posts
osli said:
In the gallery section, second page, a pair of pics from sweetblkenclave (or something similar - didn't go back to double check his username spelling :) ).

Makes me even more impatient for the arrival of our black Enclave! Very beautiful in that color IMO.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ooh, and cashmere/cocoa leather too! That's exactly what we have ordered... great pic, it's nice to see exactly what that combination will look like. Looks like we won't be disappointed. :)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I just passed by the dealership and noticed a black carbon Enclave sitting out front. The dealership is closed on Sunday but they left the Enclave open. ::) It was a CXL with cashmere interior, Ent. 4, and DCP. It looked so good that my husband is ready to trade in his Envoy to get it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You won't be disappointed. We love ours! The Carbon Black Metallic is a real head turner!

·
Registered
249 Posts
axiama said:
I just passed by the dealership and noticed a black carbon Enclave sitting out front. The dealership is closed on Sunday but they left the Enclave open. ::) It was a CXL with cashmere interior, Ent. 4, and DCP. It looked so good that my husband is ready to trade in his Envoy to get it.
So, you're getting another one?

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Not a shot. The Envoy will be paid off next month. He can have an Enclave in three years - when mine is paid off. :angel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts