EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoopeee!! We purchased our new Diamond White CXL (everything except the block heater) today. (Invoice +$200 + TTL & fees) We've been waiting since the middle of May. The dealer called this AM and said they had received the invoice. Rather than gamble, I wrote a check, to take advantage of the Conquest rebate. It should arrive around the 15th of August.
I asked the parts manager about the intelligent key fob. He hadn't heard about it, so he called GM. They told him it will probably not be available until November or December, if then. Apparently there are still some technical issues with it.
Finally, I want to say thanks to all the members of the forum. I have been lurking for more than four months now. You have really provided a wealth of great information.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Surprised that they let you have the conquest rebate. I thought that was available from GM only after the car was actually delivered the costumer?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gator said:
Surprised that they let you have the conquest rebate. I thought that was available from GM only after the car was actually delivered the costumer?
As long as the dealer has the invoice, they can technically complete the sales process. (I learned this from another post.) So instead of gambling on them pulling the Conquest, I went ahead and purchased the vehicle, even though I have not seen it. In fact, I had to insure it since we now own it. I am having a hard time containing my excitement until I actually see and drive it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts