EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my wife called me all excited today: while tooling down the road in Long Beach in our Cocoa Enclave, another Cocoa Enclave pulls up alongside! After a couple of horn toots and a look of recognition, she found out that the newbie just got his Enclave last week. Loves it, of course.

This is only the third Enclave we've spotted since we got ours in June!

Big Larry
[/color] :blob:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
If someone drives up next to me, in my town, with the same color Goldmist Enclave I will just have to blow the tires out from under it. That's all. Toot and wave, my butt...[/color] :bootyshake:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
People are funny-- one sees a similar person as a friend, another sees them as a rival.

Big Philosophical Larry
[/color]
Rosita2001 said:
If someone drives up next to me, in my town, with the same color Goldmist Enclave I will just have to blow the tires out from under it. That's all. Toot and wave, my butt...[/color] :bootyshake:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Well if Rosita toots and waves her butt, I think she just might find a new friend! ;D

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I'm with you, Rosita. I'll be nice to the other colors but I don't want to see my twin.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Just saw my doppleganger last night at the gas sation. :(

I guess that it could only last so long. :'(

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
axiama said:
I'm with you, Rosita. I'll be nice to the other colors but I don't want to see my twin.
I will be happy that someone else has similar taste like mine. I have yet to see another Enclave at my work. 1900+ people come to this building and only one Enlcave so sad :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Wouldn't you rather be a leader than a follower?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I will be a leader when I ask him when he did he get his ;D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't want to be a leader or a follower. I want to sit on the side and be a heckler, that annoying voice of dissent and non-conformity. Leaders always have someone on their tail. Followers see nothing but tail. I don't want anyone in front of me or behind me. That way I can nap whenever I want.

Big "Lone Wolf" Larry
[/color]

·
Registered
344 Posts
My boss has a Lexus SUV (not the RX, but the bigger one, I forget what it's called), and he had some service done on it the other day. The guy from the dealership stopped by to give him something and he asked me how I like my Buick. I smiled and said I LOVE THAT CAR! He said "Yeah, it's giving Lexus a run for the money," and only then did I realize he was with the Lexus dealership. ;D :D He asked a few more questions, like, how does it handle, etc., and I just couldn't wipe the grin off my face. I saw him really oggling it when he left. I thought that was greeeaaattt! Now when I see a Lexus on the road, I love to pull up next to them and let them drool. Halle is so proud. :angel:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Tell him that it is more SUV for less money than the Lexus. My buddy has an acura mdx, and he can't believe how much room there is in the enclave.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well, after going almost two weeks w/o seeing an Enclave, saw 3 on he road today. 2 Cocoa and 1 WDT like mine. The "secret" is out.
BTW hit the 1000 mile mark today, in under two weeks w/o any road trips. Oh boy.
:'(

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have been looking for Enclaves since I started shopping for one (or two) and have not seen one around. We see plenty of Acadias a few Outlooks but no Enclaves.

Also, after finally getting my Enclave and driving it a bit, I know I made the right decision to trade the Lexus RX-330. I ALMOST talked myself out of it, but BOY am I glad I didn't! This is MUCH more CXV/SUV or whatever you want to call it for the money. Much quieter inside and it drives like a dream. WELL DONE BUICK!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Waiting for 3 month, finally we got Enclave. We start seen more Enclave on the road. Before I got mine, I hardely saw Enclave.
This is wife's car but I'm the one wanted to buy. We almost decided to buy Acura MDX and took chance to buy BUICK.
Overall, we are satisfy. Everyone talks about how quiet this car is. So while we were waiting for 3 month, reading lots of articles or discussion in the forum, we thought it will be sooooo quiet. But once we got Enclave, we can still hear some engine noise and outside.
But I still love my Enclave and hope we will see more Enclave around us.
Everyone I told I'm getting Buick, made fun of me. But now, they are not saying anything.
I wish I can drive more. I only drive one a week on Sunday. She doesn't want to switch the car anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Congratulations to your wife, Mika. Maybe someday she'll let you drive it, too. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mika, congratulations to you and your wife with the purchase of her new car. Since you had a hand in the decision to buy it and you know she appreciates the car I hope she will soften up and let you drive it more often than once a week. Then again I can probably count on one hand the times my husband has driven ours. Good Luck.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I've seen only about 2 or 3 Enclaves in my area, but today I saw one identical to mine (WDT) at the Service Station. I drove my Denali up close and asked How does she like her Enclave. She said she loves it. I asked her if she was aware of the Forum, and she said no. I told her about it so, we might be getting a New Member. It's really strange to drive one for 3 Months , then all of a sudden , there's one just like the one you're driving. :blob: Rocketman

·
Registered
612 Posts
Just wanted to add that in the 9 weeks I waited for my Red Jewel Enclave I saw only 2 others around town. Then, when I went to pickup my vehicle with my wife, of course I saw a Red Jewel model at the last stoplight before the dealership. Haven't see a Red Jewel in the 4 weeks since... Classic..

·
Registered
379 Posts
We finally saw another Enclave in our area. It is either the Dark Crimson or the Red Jewel and it belongs on the street behind us. They JUST picked it up.

This is only the second one I have seen since we got either of ours!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts