EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found something to nit-pick about. The rear wiper. It only has one speed, WRONG SPEED. It's too slow for steady rain and too fast for light rain or snow. It is the only thing I've found so far, will keep trying though.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
:ditto:

·
Registered
360 Posts
2MuchCoffee said:
Do you find the rear washer to work or do you, like me, need to use the "heat the washer water" function to get the juice to flow to the rear? :)
It seems to work OK for me. I just hold down the bottom part of the button and the fluid flows just fine. I do have to time it so that I can get some juice on the arm to take it over to the passenger side of the rear glass.

In the regular intermittant mode, the timing seems OK to me. Guess it just is a reflection of how much rain there is.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I thought it was fine. But then, I drive forward.

Richard

·
Registered
103 Posts
My only nit-pick are the floor mats - they just don't cover enough in between the captains chairs and the perimeter of the middle row. First thing I did was purchase replacement mats that cover EVERYTHING and look like OEM - cost me about $200, but with 3 kids back there, they were worth it.

Other than that, the car is tip top and has met or exceeded my expectations.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Richard - Very cute! :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
carguy9 said:
My only nit-pick are the floor mats - they just don't cover enough in between the captains chairs and the perimeter of the middle row. First thing I did was purchase replacement mats that cover EVERYTHING and look like OEM - cost me about $200, but with 3 kids back there, they were worth it.

Other than that, the car is tip top and has met or exceeded my expectations.
Can you post more info on your mats? Where did you get them, and maybe a pic? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Wiper speed is okay, I guess. I just don't like it when it squeaks! :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts