EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says, my folks and I are going to purchase the enclave to replace the SRX that we have. It's a 2016 sparkling silver metallic with the leather package and nav. I wish I can post up the pictures but since it's all on my phone, I'm not sure how to resize it? Help anyone?

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
vic1212 said:
Just like the title says, my folks and I are going to purchase the enclave to replace the SRX that we have. It's a 2016 sparkling silver metallic with the leather package and nav. I wish I can post up the pictures but since it's all on my phone, I'm not sure how to resize it? Help anyone?
Congrats, vic1212. You will have to get a photo app that allows you to resize the pictures, save them as a smaller pic. Then you should be able to upload them to the forum using the "additional Options" at the bottom left of the dialogue box to attach the images.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was on their dealer lot special and having 4K off so we'll go see what kind of deal there is after that 4K off

·
Registered
657 Posts
vic1212 said:
Click Right button on the picture icon and open it in paint. After few seconds a full size resolution picture will pop up in paint. You will see "Resize" in home tab. (Home tab is default). Click on resize and type the percentage number you want to reduce. For example if you want to reduce 50 percentage, type in just the number 50. Press Ok and and click on "File" tab and click save as and select the folder and type in the name you want to save. Hope this helped.
I hope you are not ignoring me so that you will see this.[/color]

·
Registered
657 Posts
cfedor said:
Congrats, vic1212. You will have to get a photo app that allows you to resize the pictures, save them as a smaller pic. Then you should be able to upload them to the forum using the "additional Options" at the bottom left of the dialogue box to attach the images.
Hi Cfedor
You can use the Paint function to reduce the photo size with out the app. Just FYI.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Paul2010 said:
Hi Cfedor
You can use the Paint function to reduce the photo size with out the app. Just FYI.
Don't mean to sound rude, - Read the OP, vic1212 stated "from his PHONE" not from a PC/MAC.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Good looking vehicle.

Chocochino interior ... my favorite ... exterior in Crimson Red Tintcoat and you would have my dream car.

Enclaves are selling right now with a discount of up to $12,000.

Sad to say, still too high for me :sosad:

·
Registered
657 Posts
cfedor said:
Don't mean to sound rude, - Read the OP, vic1212 stated "from his PHONE" not from a PC/MAC.
Oops!!!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! This is the FWD leather package with the sparkling silver and chocochino interior. Ended up getting the Enclave with $37k.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Paul2010 said:
;D that's alright. It happens to all of us. I replied to my neighborhood items swap site. A lady had posted a picture of a cast iron grill that I thought she was selling. I asked her for measurements..... turned out it was a listing she stated "ISO". I went back and forth on it several times until It was pointed out that she wasn't selling one, but looking for one. DOH!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
kenthurgood said:
Good looking vehicle.

Chocochino interior ... my favorite ... exterior in Crimson Red Tintcoat and you would have my dream car.

Enclaves are selling right now with a discount of up to $12,000.

Sad to say, still too high for me :sosad:
Congrats on the new car! Sounds like a good deal! :thumb:

Me too....to put things in perspective, that's ~ $4,000 less than the best price that could be had in 2011. Who wouldn't want to save $4k, heck I upload receipts to save $30 on a replacement battery. Thing is, time has marched on and it's basically the same car as a 2k11, and a 2k9, so it's not a run out and get as many as you can deal. But it is a if you need 115 cu ft, probably get it deal. my .02

The fuel economy for a 2k16 is just killer, when you see what many 2k16 vehicles can do.

I don't know if we will all soften up to 4 cyl. big cars, because if you need a Buick, and you don't need 115 cu ft., that Chinese made Envision is probably the way to go, your money (it's substantially more than an Enclave) buys you a newer generation/breed of vehicle. my 02

But going way back to that is the Enclave a luxury car, I do think one hint is the standard HIDs even on base models. If you notice, they are NOT standard across the board on Envisions, I think they'll have 5 trims in the fall? And the top 2 get them?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well we weren't going to get the Envision because at the dealer they only had one and it seems similarly sized like the Terrain. The dealer only have the premium I model with the panoramic sunroof. The interior quality seems to be well built considering its from China as everything is soft to the touch. But it's a bit much for that size even though we all know the next Enclave will be expensive as **** compare to this generation of thr enclave. We do carry like two big plastic bins that people would find at Walmart so the Enclave makes more sense.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Our SRX V8 that we used to have is only our biggest vehicle in the family. It can fit two big plastic bins, but then we were kinda running out of storage to put our other stuff though. Plus the SRX we already have 100k on the vehicle and we just replaced an alternator because it says service battery charging system and then it says service air bag. So at that point, if we do fix those, we never know what's going to break down at that point. Kind of feel like a bomb that might explode anytime any day.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
vic1212 said:
Thanks guys! This is the FWD leather package with the sparkling silver and chocochino interior. Ended up getting the Enclave with $37k.
:dancing: Congratulations!!! Enjoy your new Enclave!

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
vic1212 said:
Well we weren't going to get the Envision because at the dealer they only had one and it seems similarly sized like the Terrain. The dealer only have the premium I model with the panoramic sunroof. The interior quality seems to be well built considering its from China as everything is soft to the touch. But it's a bit much for that size even though we all know the next Enclave will be expensive as **** compare to this generation of thr enclave. We do carry like two big plastic bins that people would find at Walmart so the Enclave makes more sense.
As I've posted elsewhere, my guess is that the 2016 Envision is ushering in Buick's next step up the luxury scale, just as the 2008 Enclave had done several years before. I would expect that the next generation of each of Buick's other vehicles will become more luxurious and more expensive as they're introduced.

·
Registered
121 Posts
12k off sticker. That's very good. One can only imagine what the discounts will be for the '17 models when the new '18 arrives. Or even a left-over '16, there are always a few new 2 year old cars out there.

I have a feeling there will be a pretty good inventory of left over '17 models because potential Enclave buyers are waiting for the new model ('18) which is overdue and been rumored for a couple of years. But by then a '17 will be a 10 year old car technically speaking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts