EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early April 2007 was when the first Enclaves rolled out of the Lansing Delta plant. These five Enclave Forum members who have reported delivery dates and mileage so far will mark their personal First Year this month and next:

Forum Member Delivery

Kenclave 070426
zman 070430
BuickGS 070505
krm 070517
Cyclops 070521

Here are the 14 more who have reported delivery dates through the Summer:

Top Dog 070602
2MuchCoffee 070612
MRBUICK 070619
axiama 070626
firebird 070703
Smokin SRX 070707
Sweetblkclave 070707
randois 070715
jacko 070731
hotdog41 070813
sunshadow 070824
butterscotch 070831
MotorCity57 070915
bsox 070921

If you are one of these, please post your mileage when you mark your first year.

If you are not on these listings and have a delivery date by or before September 21, 2007, please chime in with your DD and miles at anniversary. (Any coincidence between this range of dates and the MLB Season is, well, coincidental!) ;D

Thanks,

2Much

(Also, please note that getting the dates in a straight column is harder than fishing out that cabin air filter thing!)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I am quickly approaching my one year anniversary in a few weeks, still only about 4000 miles, and loving every one of them!
With many first year anniversaries coming up, I thought I would re-activate this thread and "sticky it".

MRBUICK

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
MRBUICK said:
I am quickly approaching my one year anniversary in a few weeks, still only about 4000 miles, and loving every one of them!
With many first year anniversaries coming up, I thought I would re-activate this thread and "sticky it".

MRBUICK
Wow, church on Sundays huh? I am 8 months into mine and have 9700.

·
Registered
225 Posts
bsox said:
Wow, church on Sundays huh? I am 8 months into mine and have 9700.
Perhaps MRBUICK is just for looking to buy his creampuff so he can get a 2009 with DI and cooled seats. ;D (4K in 3 months)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Please refer to the "official" thread in "Polls".

MRBUICK

·
Registered
45 Posts
We got ours on 6/3/07 and have about 17K miles. It has been a terrific experience. For about the same price as our (soon to be departed) 2004 Chrysler T&C awd minivan we bought the Enclave last June, three years later. Other than an airbag sensor device replacement, we've had no issues and it's been a great vehicle. Last week we "schlepped" six adults and their luggage to the three day graduation ceremony at my son's university. People in the third row were impressed by the folding middle row and the comfort of their seats and we got about 22 mpg. Not bad....and our son served home-brewed beer at a barbeque! :cheers:

Jay

·
Registered
49 Posts
My baby is quickly approaching her first anniversary - 9600 miles!

·
Registered
214 Posts
One Year Mileage Report:

19,835 miles. Fortunately, since we are both retired, none of the miles were for commuting. :cheers:

Wayne

·
Registered
49 Posts
My post must have been lost; first anniversary on June 14 - 18,900 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I took delivery on September 22, 2007. I now have 11,900 miles after one year.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Gees, I thought I'd never reach the first year. But finally, it's here - well, it will be tomorrow, but with all the snow we're getting (6" and falling hard - I know that isn't much for many of you, but traffic here is crippled with 2"), I'm going to report in now. I don't think I'm going anywhere tomorrow.

I picked the car up last Dec. 22 with 18 miles on the odometer. Right now, I have 27,648 - that's 27,630 in one year. Might be the record!

I've enjoyed the Enclave almost every mile of that!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hit 1 year anniversary in early November @ around 18K miles (and some change).

Even with the ruptured power steering fluid line problem a couple months into ownership and the water leakage issue that appeared a couple months ago (which appears to actually have been fixed), it remains my absolute favorite vehicle ever. Upon taking it back in for a second time to get the water leakage issue dealt with, I feared it wouldn't get resolved and began to "window shop" for a replacement vehicle (i.e., researching other similar vehicles via the web). I can say with 100% honesty that I absolutely could not find ANYTHING else I wanted. I was literally bummed for a day or so at the prospect of having to get rid of something I loved so dearly. Thank God it didn't have to come to that!

I still love my baby as much as I did the day I brought her home! :love:

·
Registered
8 Posts
we took delivery Jan 08 as of today we have 19,845 on the speedometer. Most of it highway once coast to coast and numerous times to Maine from Pa. Loved every minute of it but as always could use better mileage.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We took delivery on 9-Jan-2008 and now have a whopping 4,419 miles on the odometer....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts