EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi, thought it'd be a good idea to join a forum to become more familiar with my new car, a red '17 Enclave, I think it's the Premium level? To be honest I don't know anything about it, except it's on the GM Lambda platform, which I've always liked. We looked at a Saturn Outlook back in the day when they first came out, but couldn't afford it then.
we bought this to replace a '17 Ford Escape Titanium which my family outgrew. We were also looking at the Ford Flex, but the Ford 3.5 has a water pump issue which had me concerned.
Anyway, I haven't had a GM product in quite a long time, I had a few Saturns, last one was a ‘04 VUE.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome 88SM600. Take a look at the owner's manual. You may find some interesting features that you didn't know about. Good luck with your new ride.
thanks! I've been reading stuff online all morning here at work (little slow right now). apparently I have the Premium, with the optional 20" wheels, dual sunroofs and towing package. it just need a good clay bar and wax detailing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts