EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice vehicle. Came from a Jeep Liberty. Certainly a huge step up. :happy:

It is a beautiful gray/green color and I want to add some painted body side moulding. Having a hard time finding the paint code. I know it is on the sticker inside the glove box, but do not see a U-upper or L-lower number.

Anybody have the 2011 gray/green paint code handy?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
john070 is correct in the code.

for 2011----

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
well. as you can see-- Buick calls it Gray green.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
bamaenclave said:
Evolution blue WA718S huh? Makes perfect sense. :banghead:

Looks gray/green to me. :confused:

Thanks Guys.
The name changes sometimes from year to year, and across makes, but it is the same color code. That's why if you call the dealer with your VIN, they can tell you for sure. Hope you didn't bang your head too hard. ;)

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
Evolution Blue? I would have called it Orange Creamsicle, but that's just me. ;D
What's in a name......years ago I wanted to buy this car that was Arctic Silver, and I would configure it online, over and over and over. One day I went into the dealer and asked to see an Arctic Silver car. I was like UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!! That is an ugly color. The saleswoman said a lot of people say that, you have to see it in person, it has a green hue to it. It looked more blue green than silver...

gray green, evoloution blue, GM has many names for the same thing. But only one paint code.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Grey Green looks like green rather than blue to my eyes. GM could have called it Yellowish Violet or Cocoa Chartreuse, or whatever else they wanted, I suppose. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Like John070 said above, the colors as seen on a computer screen will probably NOT be very accurate. Close, but not like the real thing in real light. Just the nature of the medium...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm thinking I can jump on this post, seeing it's a 2011 Enclave and body side moulding post, that's the most recent. I'm leaning to the chrome lower side moulding to prevent some of the door bumps. These are some old posts here, has anyone got some recent info on mouldings? Thanks for any replies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
rtolhurst
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing